Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Heard Mike Tirico Show...

skinsfan2021

Says that Seattle has the best Chance to make the SUPERBOWL in the NFC and could WIN it....

ummmm

anyways he went on to bring up the stats that say that they have won the division 5 straight times and they have more exp. than the Skins in the Paloffs...

Thoughts?

BTW

:seahawksu

I look at the NFL playoffs as I do the NCAA Basketball tournament. It's when you're playing your best ball that counts the most. And we are playing good ball right now -- which, I don't care what anyone say's, makes us dangerous -- which for some reason is being overlooked by the media. Jacksonville and Washington are hot teams.

It's to our advantage of not having a week off. We have been in playoff mode since late November. We are actually playing better this year then we were in 05. We just need to continue to play aggressive, stay in attack mode, and minimize the mistakes, and the game will be competitive.

Thinking the Seahawks can win Saturday is not a crazy notion. In recent playoff years, yes, they have plenty more experience than Washington.

But for anyone to think Seattle, with a 3-5 record on the road, can win 2 road playoff games (at Green Bay, and at Dallas if the Chalk holds up) is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.......

I like how we are getting kind of dissed by the media. Partly because the Skins are now looked upon as an average franchise. This is when Joe is at his best.

Exactly. At the beginning of the week, everybody was talking about us, and it made me nervous. Now they are talking about Seattle's experience and home field. The best example is Chris Carter.

Here he picks the Skins. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffs/wildcard/wassea;_ylt=Am8kENTA6LeHUHSKSywyQPz2zr8F

Here he picks the Seahawks:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=5812498&ch=243724&src=sports

Seattle/Washington Preview video

I think we will take this game.

I really just cannot wait until game time. Way too much speculation, guessing, and trash talk going on this week. The truth is, nobody really knows what Seattle can do because they haven't really been challenged this year. That, and the fact that once you're in the playoffs, the regular season is GONE, DONE, OVER. Everyone's at 0-0 now. Undefeated seasons, winning streaks, and stats are worthless. Seriously, SATURDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

HAIL!

Archived