Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Briggs is just begging for a payday. He already got embarrassed by Vitali. Vlad will hurt him, if he decides to make the fight. Vlad won't fight him, but I would love to see Vlad catch him and put a beatdown on him outside of the ring. But that would only open him up to getting sued. That is some BS that Briggs pulled though with the boat out on the water.

Briggs is just begging for a payday. He already got embarrassed by Vitali. Vlad will hurt him, if he decides to make the fight. Vlad won't fight him, but I would love to see Vlad catch him and put a beatdown on him outside of the ring. But that would only open him up to getting sued. That is some BS that Briggs pulled though with the boat out on the water.

He knocked him off the surf board but that wasn't worse than eating his food. So disrespectful lol. Violation if I've ever seen one. Then to fly over there & crash the press con was also over the top

Briggs is just begging for a payday. He already got embarrassed by Vitali. Vlad will hurt him, if he decides to make the fight. 

I think he realizes that he's not gonna sucker Klitschko into giving him that pay day so more recently he's moved on to pulling these same types of shenanigans with Deaontay Wilder.

• Like 1

Hahaha that's got damn hilarious, dude showed up at a restaurant ate his food then got a glass of water poured on his head, looked like a fish out of water with all that flapping. Then he shows up messing him while he's doing some pattle surfing or whatever that is and causes him to fall.

Bradley vs. Vargas on HBO tonight

Taking Bradley by a comfortable decision. Haven't seen much that impresses me from Vargas as a prospect. Solid tools, but nothing that should trouble the better fighters at 147. If Bradley loses tonight, it says more about him than Vargas IMO.

I agree. Also Vargas has been getting some pretty close decisions to go his way on the cards. If this one is close, interesting to see who the judges give the benefit of the doubt to; neither guy currently has a significant belt and they're fighting for an interim WBO title.

Edited by Rexx1240
  • Like 1

At this point, Bradley is what he is. Bradley has had a very interesting career. He's won wars. He beat Devon Alexander when he was undefeated. Got a controversial decision over Pacquiao. He beat JMM.

He might not be elite, but he has more impressive victories over some of the guys we consider elite.

Bradley is who he is he's not getting better,he's elite one of the toughest fighters in the game with skill to boot. Bradly short coming is he's small there's no around that can't improve on that he's a great mix of brawler/boxer., at 140 he wrecks people at 147 he loses power.

Bradley, Thurman would be a excellent fight wish it could happen too bad it's very highly unlikely.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

For the last few months I've been telling one of my closest homeboys that Shannon Briggs is definitely on something. He strongly disagrees. This to me proves my point.. Talk about NO CHILL smh

Looks like a WWF/E promo.

Why not follow the scene outside ?