Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I don't see the issue with him posing with guns at all, I don't see the relationship with the Charleston terrorist/hate crime massacre at all. People take pictures with guns all the time I have, I am pretty sure 1000s of others here have as well. Serious reach here, and on top of that he was just at a museum not that it mattered that he was at home but still.

That being said, If he wants to touch Floyd which he never will he needs to take his profession seriously, The great ones don't just train during training camp they stay in shape. Floyd does alot of things but he doesn't drink or do drugs and hes a gym rat constantly working on his craft. Broner is still young only 25 I believe so he has time to turn it around but he needs to start making changes quick. The GUN THING is a no issue at ALL and its terrible to bring up it up because Broner took a picture with a gun. Now if he was to take pictures posing with the confederate flag then yea but in this case no.

For some reason I had never seen this post until now. But it is a problem to post pics with guns when you already have a reputation of being borderline idiotic. It's almost like he's screaming for attention & the only attention that brings is the negative kind. Broner is constantly making headlines outside the ring for **** like this and clearly is being exposed inside the ring by any fighter above Level C. The pics wouldn't be as bad if he handle himself better. But he just screams for negative attention and doing **** like this is how he gets it. He needs to focus more on his craft or end up being another waste of talent like the other AB. Dude has just completely lost focus man.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/06/28/adrien-broner-bought-victory-chains-for-fight

• Like 1

Somebody finally talked some sense into Oscar. Cotto-Canelo being moved to Nov. Cotto wanted 155 catch weight, Canelo saying 158. Hearing they'll meet somewhere in the middle. Cotto's middleweight title will be on the line.

Expecting huge numbers for this one.

Somebody finally talked some sense into Oscar. Cotto-Canelo being moved to Nov. Cotto wanted 155 catch weight, Canelo saying 158. Hearing they'll meet somewhere in the middle. Cotto's middleweight title will be on the line.

Expecting huge numbers for this one.

Puerto Rico v Mexico. Should be a huge draw. Can't wait

• Like 1

Dan Rafael of ESPN continues to lead the charge in claiming Brook-Rios is near finalized.

I ain't buyin it. I'm gonna stand my ground on this one. Mayweather-Brook 9/12/15

For some reason, he has me blocked on twitter. I honestly don't remember ever saying a thing to the man on twitter lol

Still think the conversation Lampley had with Mayweather "DURING" a round was worse. But yeah, George was getting pissed. Sounded as if he was about to go old-school Forman on him.

I think George got pissed when Lampley used Prince's religion as a punchline to a lame joke.

PBC announced Mares vs. Santa Cruz for August 29th on ESPN

Thats a damn good headliner for an ESPN card. Santa Cruz needs this win to restore some shine back to his name.

Mosely will come out of retirement to rematch Mayorga on the same day. Edited by Rexx1240