Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

judges can't even cook this one for Broner........or could they?

No way imo. That overdue point deduction cooked Broner. Aside from a few rounds hes been mugging Porter. This does seem like one of those fights that make you apprehensive when it goes to the scorecards though

I have it 8-4 Porter

Justice is served

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Horrible fight, was hoping Broner would win but Porter mauled him the whole night, I don't like that brand of boxing. If Broner would have squared up and threw combinations he would have faired much better.

Andre Ward in BET now, horrible horrible show thus far with all this raping. Jay Z is trying to ruin boxing with this garbage.

Ewww Broner is a clown show. Not sure how you could cheer for him.

Just not a fan of the bulldozer mauling style of Porter I just think it's ugly to watch. I do like Broner some he damn sure is no Mayweather and we all know that, but he has skill.

Broner had no real plan to win that fight. He posed, held, fouled, mugged and ran for 11 rounds just hoping that Porter would fall in to one of his pot-shot uppercuts. Weak-sauce. Even after he caught Porter napping in the 12th, he still didn't demonstrate any sort of tactical approach to get the stoppage. Just more posing and mugging.

Just not a fan of the bulldozer mauling style of Porter I just think it's ugly to watch. I do like Broner some he damn sure is no Mayweather and we all know that, but he has skill.

Dude is overrated. And you say that you're not a fan of Porter's "mauling." Were you a fan of Broner's constant clinching and running?

Edited by DM72

Broner had no real plan to win that fight. He posed, held, fouled, mugged and ran for 11 rounds just hoping that Porter would fall in to one of his pot-shot uppercuts. Weak-sauce. Even after he caught Porter napping in the 12th, he still didn't demonstrate any sort of tactical approach to get the stoppage. Just more posing and mugging.

Have no idea what dude was doing before that fight (Besides making Porter jump through every hoop possible). Like he must've snorted a mountain of coke and got some serious ass the night before.

Dude is overrated. And you say that you're not a fan of Porter's "mauling." Were you a fan of Broner's constant clinching and running?

It's almost impossible to look good against Porters style, even when Brook beat him it was a ugly fight. He doesn't give you room to punch and he smothers his own punches. You can either hold or run or have a hellva jab to keep that type of fighter at bay, especially when he is stronger than you.

It's almost impossible to look good against Porters style, even when Brook beat him it was a ugly fight. He doesn't give you room to punch and he smothers his own punches. You can either hold or run or have a hellva jab to keep that type of fighter at bay, especially when he is stronger than you.

Broner is the worst poser in the history of boxing.  Ugly or not Broner only worried about striking a pose.  Glad he lost.  He is the reason boxing is dead.