Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Nope. Mattysse kills Broner. The "can" man will then forever exclude "Argentinean" from his lil catch phrase.

I disagree. While Matttyshe has heavy hands, he can be outboxed. He also isnt active enough to cause Broner major problems.

Broner didnt look great on Saturday, but that KD was beast.

I disagree. While Matttyshe has heavy hands, he can be outboxed. He also isnt active enough to cause Broner major problems.

Broner didnt look great on Saturday, but that KD was beast.

I don't think Broner would follow a gameplan long enough to outbox Matthysse. He gets touched clean in every fighter he's in, when Matthysse find his chin, its curtains.

I don't think Broner would follow a gameplan long enough to outbox Matthysse. He gets touched clean in every fighter he's in, when Matthysse find his chin, its curtains.

No doubt about that. I think that's why some of us want that fight to happen. Can't wait, but I think Uncle Al Haymon is gonna protect him just a little bit longer.

That was crazy for him to do that. Tyson is not a dude you want angry at you for some nonsense. I know he was scared when Tyson started cursing at him. He probably would have crapped his pants if Tyson stood up. LOL!!!  Tyson paid his debt to society. Why would you bring that back up? Normally, questions are screened with the guest's staff prior to going on the air. This guy must have been trying to get a reaction or ratings. He got a little of both.

Predictions for tonight's PPV

Floyd Mayweather by UD vs. Marcos Maidana

Miguel Vazquez vs. Mickey Bey by SD

Leo Santa Cruz by KO vs Manuel Roman

Alfredo Angulo by UD vs. James De la Rosa

John Molina Jr by KO vs. Humberto Soto

Edited by ksun247

Mayweather over Maidana UD (he drops Maidana on a flash knockdown early)

Vazquez over Bey SD (think this fight might be a little better than some think, only because everyone thinks it will be dog****)

Santa Cruz by destruction (he should KO this guy within 6 rounds)

Angulo by UD, interested to see him in the new division

John Molina by KO, best undercard fight by far. Should be exciting