Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Also hearing Garcia was offered a list of 6 names for Chino's comeback fight including Guerrero and Porter. But I'm guessing they'll have to edit that list as Maidana would have to literally kill himself to make weight for any of those.

This is unofficial but word out of Garcia's gym is that Garcia asked Maidana to step on the scale and send him a pic. The scale read 209.4 lbs LOL

Chino was already one of the bigger WWs in the division but I think it's safe to say he can kiss the 147lb division goodbye.

them Mayweather fights got him eating well

• Like 1

In my hilarious news of the day:

Berto, yes Andre Berto is THE person holding up Floyd's announcement. Why?? Because he himself wants to announce the fight on the Shots App. Floyd refused. Now Berto is said to be "weighing his options".

I'm crying laughing right now.

But in better news, I hear Lomachenko isn't pleased with the "ducker" tag being attached to his name. Supposedly is set to "demand" Arum goes back to the negotiation table with Hyde to make the Rigo fight a reality. Interested to see where this goes.

In my hilarious news of the day:

Berto, yes Andre Berto is THE person holding up Floyd's announcement. Why?? Because he himself wants to announce the fight on the Shots App. Floyd refused. Now Berto is said to be "weighing his options".

I'm crying laughing right now.

Berto has the IQ of a newborn baby

• Like 2

Hearing whispers of Brook-Heerden and also Wilder-Wawrzyk. I hate both of these fights and hope neither gets made. Heerden is at least ranked pretty high by the IBF so Brook has somewhat of a small excuse. For Wilder, this is complete garbage. Again, I hate both fights and hope both are just rumors.

Boxing Scene is reporting that CBS is trying to negotiate a 3 fight deal with Floyd Mayweather to continue his career on the network. Mayweather is guaranteed $30M for his next fight which is the last of his contract. CBS/Showtime is trying to prevent rival network HBO from holding Mayweather's 50th fight. CBS wil guarantee Floyd more money pre fight. This could be the reason Floyd's fight has not yet been announced. If they strike a deal then Berto would be on CBS free tv Sept 12, 2015 and fighters like Amir Khan, Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia would be in line to face him or a possible rematch with Manny Pacquiao in late 2016.

I can't get excited simply because Lemieux is easy to hit. That fight only ends one way

I agree tbf. It should be an entertaining all out war as long as it lasts though. 

Chocolatito expected on the undercard too.

Edited by Morrison J