Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Tyson due to his speed, aggressiveness and power.

Big time.

There's no "slick defense" for a young Mike Tyson. The true HWs that took Tyson into the late rounds were able to lean on him and hold. Toney, a cruiser at his heaviest, just wasn't big enough to get away with that. (IMHO)

Seeming like Eddie Hearn doesn't feel Brook is ready for Floyd and he would rather Brook fight Rios. I dont understand this move bc I feel like you should want your fighter to get that career high pay day. I understand it would come at the sacrifice of his unblemished record but everybody knows there's no shame in losing to Mayweather. He's basically snatching a winning lotto ticket from his hand and putting it in a shredder. I'm baffled at this one.

I was picking Broner to win by split decision, but he's a clown. I'm going with Porter to put a beating on him the way Maidana did and get the split decision. AB has the skills, but the foolishness is still there. Thought AB said he was changing his ways and taking things more serious. Maybe, he's just trying to hype up the fight. Hopefully, the weight doesn't affect Porter too much. I see both of them having some moments, but Porter eventually getting the win.

Yes, that model in the intro is FINE!

Iron Mike vs James "Lights Out" Toney, who you picking??

Tyson, 6th round TKO. Too much speed and TNT in both hands for Toney's fighting style, tendency to be a fatass, and lack of serious pop at HW

Klitschko calls out Wilder. Says he thinks it would be a good idea to unify. Wonder if Wilder accepts the challenge. How does this fight play out??

Been looking forward to the possibility of this one happening. But I agree with the sentiment that he's a little too green for Klitschko. Nevertheless if it happens I will be watching just on th eoff chance that Wilder can come out with the upset

Heard earlier that Thurman is very much in the mix for Mayweather in Sept. That would be a super fast turnaround for him as he's fighting next month. I've also been told to not count Khan completely out, he still in the mix as well.

I was picking Broner to win by split decision, but he's a clown. I'm going with Porter to put a beating on him the way Maidana did and get the split decision. AB has the skills, but the foolishness is still there. Thought AB said he was changing his ways and taking things more serious. Maybe, he's just trying to hype up the fight. Hopefully, the weight doesn't affect Porter too much. I see both of them having some moments, but Porter eventually getting the win.

Yes, that model in the intro is FINE!

If this fight is @147, there's no doubt in my mind we see a repeat of the Maidana fight. But the 144 plus the 10lb rehydration clause will be Porter's downfall. He shouldn't have accepted that bs. He's a 154 at minimum fighting at 147. To squeeze him down to 144 is bad. But then to tell him he can't go over 154 on fight night is much worse.

Maidana out weighed Broner by a wide margin on fight night but Broner is making sure that doesn't happen this time around. I'm expecting him to out weigh Porter by any where from 5-10lbs on fight night. 

Either way, I'm expecting Porter to show up and give it his all. Just that under the circumstances, his all won't really be good enough. Hope he proves me wrong.

That is some BS to pull at the last minute. If Porter agrees to this, Broner better have no excuses when he loses. The cards are stacked against Porter though. We'll see what happens on fight night.

Can't wait to see how Broners camp spins that mess, win or lose. I'm gonna laugh my ass off though if he still loses

• Like 2