Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So... who else is sick on Christmas?

praise_gibbs

:(

I picked a good day to get sick for nearly the first time this year, huh? I've had headaches, cold, etc etc.. but, not sick sick. I woke up feeling extra dehyrated so, I started drinking a big glass of water. Good idea right? I sure thought so.....

Apparently, it was not enough. I 'ralphed' the food up from last night and my two beers. Now, my head is pounding and stomach is aching. I suppose it shall be a Wonderful Christmas despite feeling like crap. :(

I hope none of you are sick on a day like today.

Me.

I started getting sick during the game........101.5 temp, throat hurts, tonsils swollen, ached all over. I have chills, and took 7 baths yesterday trying to get warm.

I feel so badly I want to cry......but have no one here to pamper me........so crying just makes it worse.

Me.

I started getting sick during the game........101.5 temp, throat hurts, tonsils swollen, ached all over. I have chills, and took 7 baths yesterday trying to get warm.

I feel so badly I want to cry......but have no one here to pamper me........so crying just makes it worse.

I'm on the first flight to Texas.

:(

I picked a good day to get sick for nearly the first time this year, huh? I've had headaches, cold, etc etc.. but, not sick sick. I woke up feeling extra dehyrated so, I started drinking a big glass of water. Good idea right? I sure thought so.....

Apparently, it was not enough. I 'ralphed' the food up from last night and my two beers. Now, my head is pounding and stomach is aching. I suppose it shall be a Wonderful Christmas despite feeling like crap. :(

I hope none of you are sick on a day like today.

Yankees Fan. :finger:

Seriously, I hope you feel better dude. Get some rest, take some meds.

Archived