Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Mortenson should be fired & ESPN pulling for the Vikings, (merged & M.E.T.)

NFLAnalyzer

Yeah when I saw that I just wondered how he could honestly say that? Doesnt he get time to prepare comments for that? All I could think of was "Im pretty sure the Eagles cant make the playoffs". Kind of defeats the whole purpose of that segment, intended to point out which playoff team is considered most dangerous right now, when he says something like that.

Some you are pathetic. Would you feel better if they had said the Redskins? What ESPN talking heads have to say has no bearing on what happens on the field. Give it up already and pull for your team without letting them irk you because they aren't fans of our team.

Mort IMO is one of the best. This is humble opinion, which i certainly dont agree with. But, hes personally one of the best i got a chance to talk football with him once, and it might of been the best 30 mins of my life.

I absolutely agree....before people start thinking he is "hating" on us, I asked him before the Bears game what he thought of us and TC and he felt we would make a run into the playoffs.

Some you are pathetic. Would you feel better if they had said the Redskins? What ESPN talking heads have to say has no bearing on what happens on the field. Give it up already and pull for your team without letting them irk you because they aren't fans of our team.
:helmet:

This thread had nothing to do with Chris not saying the Redskins, he mentioned a team that won't be in the playoffs this year. I thought that was clear when I created this thread. The Eagles were eliminated last week so it was a stupid statement

They asked this IDIOT on SportsCenter what team in the NFC does he think most teams don't want to face in the playoffs and he says the EAGLES???

He claimed that from talking to most teams in the NFC they were saying that they are GRATEFUL the Eagles are not in the playoffs. Damm that was a goofy comment

Well the Eagles did take out the one team standing between us and the postseason that was beyond our control. And he was the only ESPN dude to pick us this week. So maybe he is on to something?

Personally, i hope we stay under the radar. If it was all "Washington, Washington, Washington!" in the news, teams(including Dallas, Seattle, Tampa, Green Bay, and NY) would spend much more time studying our film. Not that they will not do their homework but we don't need people screaming about Portis coming on late or highlighting our right side of the o line.

Let the commentators talk about Romo sits to pee and Favre for the next 2 weeks!

Yeah, I know the ESPN NFL Gameday Crew (Berman, Keyshawn, TJ, Ditka, & Emmitt) picked the Vikings to beat the Skins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! (Laughs) They really hate us. Swami (Berman) Sez Vikings 21-20 during 2 minute drill last Saturday? DREAM ON! I DON'T THINK SO. How bout Skins 32-21! TAKE THAT, SWAMI!

Yeah, I know the ESPN NFL Gameday Crew (Berman, Keyshawn, TJ, Ditka, & Emmitt) picked the Vikings to beat the Skins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! (Laughs) They really hate us. Swami (Berman) Sez Skins 21-20 during 2 minute drill last Saturday? DREAM ON! I DON'T THINK SO. 32-21 Skins! TAKE THAT, SWAMI!
:helmet:

I will bet my paycheck that Berman won't predict the outcome of the boys/skins game in the 2 min drill this week because of his Eagles Love-lol He won't go anywhere near that game

The Eagles are a team that can beat anyone in the league that is for sure

they had the patriots on the ropes until feeley threw that dumb interception.

maybe with mcnabb the outcome is different ? but for sure, westbrook is right up there with LT as the most feared offensive player other than a qb..

What's this thread about? Why should he be fired?

Chris Mortenson was asked on Sportscenter tonight at 6pm what NFC team does he think is the most scary to face in the playoffs this season and he said the EAGLES. Which would was ODD because the Eagles are not going to be in the playoffs. Shouldn't he have known that?

Archived