Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings Fans reaction to Smoot Int

fuji869

I had to go to work yesterday and I missed the 1st quarter and half of the second quarter of last night's game. I did not even know that Fred Smoot made an INT until I watched the highlights after the game.

Being a former Viking and not performing to expectations while in Minnesota I was wondering how did the Metro Dome crowd reacted to Smoot's INT? Were they booing him pretty loudly or was it normal when the road team makes an INT?

AP071223018715pg.jpg

I know at the post game interviews on the sidelines...I CLEARLY heard the Redskins fight song in full chorus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awsome. Also heard Cooooooley during the game, and I was sure I heard SMMMMOOOOOOOOT when he intercepted - I really didnt think it was boos for him.

They were definitely booing their QB by the end of the game...

SMOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! And JUST after he had made his first interception BACK as a Redskin, I had just opened my Christmas present from my boyfriend's family, a SMOOT JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!! SMOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to me!!!!!!!!! It was classic!!!!!!

(it was at the top of my list, too!) I LOVE SMOOT!!!!!!! PERFECT TIMING!!! :helmet: :point2sky :logo:

Archived