Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will sellers be ready for Dallas? (M.E.T.)

MIghtySKINS

sounded like he was begging to come back and play the next series. but the coaches wouldnt let him.

hopefully that was just cautiousness and it was nothing more than a mild concussion and will be good in a day.

That's Sellers being Sellers. We'll see what the evaluation says on Tuesday.

sounded like he was begging to come back and play the next series. but the coaches wouldnt let him.

hopefully that was just cautiousness and it was nothing more than a mild concussion and will be good in a day.

That was no mild concussion.

He is going to be pissed tomorrow when he wakes up with a massive headache.

He might be out for a while. The aftermath of concussions sneak up on you, and it hurts like hell.

I really hope he comes back. I was so worried after I saw him on ground. I was the only guy in bar wearing his jersey! Im pulling for you big guy! Hard times in springfield, i will be the guy wearing 45 and ST towel!

I'm pretty sure its a rule that you cannot re-enter a game if you get a concussion, or maybe its just if you get knocked unconscious.

Not true. You just need to be medically cleared by a team physician (read: doctor).

There are different grades of concussions. If he just got a low grade concussion, it could have been possible to see him back in there. People have had concusions and re-entered games before.

Anyways,

I certaintly hope Sellers will be alright. I was disappointed I didn't get to see him plow someone down juggernaut-style...or see his olympic-esque hurdling skills. Oh well, get well soon Big Mike!:logo:

There is no doubt in my mind that he will play against dallas. If he is a true skin theres nothing thats gonna stop that. I will admit, seeing him lying there motionless was a gutwrenching site tonight. So glad to see he got up and trotted off the field. He is a true warrior and im glad he's a skin.

HTTR!!!

Not true. You just need to be medically cleared by a team physician (read: doctor).

There are different grades of concussions. If he just got a low grade concussion, it could have been possible to see him back in there. People have had concusions and re-entered games before.

Anyways,

I certaintly hope Sellers will be alright. I was disappointed I didn't get to see him plow someone down juggernaut-style...or see his olympic-esque hurdling skills. Oh well, get well soon Big Mike!:logo:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-08-14-concussion-guidelines_N.htm

The guidelines include prohibiting any player who has lost conciseness from returning to a game or practice. It outlines the symptoms, which include confusion; problems with immediate recall; disorientation and blurred vision and says that a player should have no concussion symptoms and normal neurological test results before returning to play.

(read: you are ignorant)

Archived