Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs Is 8-1 Lifetime Against the Vikes

method man

I haven't seen many Vikings games this year but did watch some of last night's contest with the Bears. Boy, what an awful game :laugh:

Tavaris Jackson is an interception machine :)

If the Vikings throw 4 picks against the Redskins they won't win the game next week.

I like the matchup of Gregg Williams defense vs. Tavaris Jackson.

If Adrian Peterson is bottled up reasonably well and Jackson has to throw the ball to win, I think the Redskins are headed to 8-7 :)

I'm very optimistic about this game.

This team sounds very focused right now, yet at the same time it sounds like they are enjoying the game and having fun together. That's a deadly combination this time of year.

I have a feeling Moss is going to torch these guys on Sunday. Their pass D isn't very good and if Collins can throw 35 yard passes in swirling winds, imagine what he'll be able to do in the dome:laugh:

And 0-1 in our last matchup. And what an embarassing matchup it was. What an embarassing year it was. And this year has just been so much better... Thanks, but, there's no confidence in Gibbs over here. If we win it's because our players want it more, and I think they do. I'll believe in the win once we win, and same goes for the dallas game, and our playoff hopes.

I feel good about this game. No weather to worry about. I think Portis has that extrta little edge and jump when he plays in a dome on turf. TC will be in a rythm and ready to throw the ball in a controlled environment.

Look for Moss, ARE and Cooley to open up the run game for Portis and Betts. But this game WILL be won in the trenches, on both sides of the ball.

Archived