82 members have voted

1. 1. What has to happen?

• Nothing, He should come back regardless
    • He should retire this year if they miss playoffs
    • He should stay only if they make the playoffs
    • He should stay only if they win a playoff game
    • NFC Championship appearance
    • SB appearance
    • 4th SB win!!!!! come back and try to repeat!!!
    • 4th SB win!!!!! retire on top!!!!!

Fans of TC,

It's been my pleasure leading you to these past two victories, and the national media coverage of my quarterbacking and blogging abilities has really taken off this week. People can't get enough TC, so I think I'm gonna have to get some of that stuff in Multiplicity to share the wealth...what a gem of a movie. Anyway, the new blog which covers my busy week and my football, baseball, dancing, and breeding prowess is up. As always, I will answer your brilliant questions...

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

Todd Collins

Todd,

Is it true that you can sometimes stop an on-rushing DE simply by shooting a laser beam out of your eyes?

Although possessing many superhero qualities, TC likes to run a fair and clean game out there. The reason you don't see TC being sacked are my swift legs and blue steel type look into the eyes of the defender. Sometimes, those pesky guys can't help but try to touch me as if they were 17 year old girls and I were in Beatlemania...and thus, I am sacked.

Good game TC, now can we hit Santana a little more. You hit him deep a couple of times and that was a nice. So what is the plan against a weak Minny pass D?

I might try to play this one with my eyes closed, since conditions were too windy to do so last week. I've had this playbook memorized for 7 years, and a great sense of where receivers are in the system. I think we might go spread offense, throw the ball 60 times like the Pats....as it is the only way to ensure victory.

TC!

Is it possible for the Pro Bowl nomination committee to hold off announcing the results for another week in anticipation of an onslaught of votes for you to go to Hawaii?

Also, instead of employing your unsurpassed scrambling speed in the next game against Minnesota, have you considered simply floating and flying above the pass rush? Or would that be too egotistical?

Todd Collins rocks!

This became a lot less funny when the story hit the Post about the two GW kids, especially when they were whining and crying like little babies about the attention.

"We never wanted this attention...who could have expected him to start?" and on and on, or something like that. I already recycled the paper, or I'd see what the exact quotes were. Of note however, was that Todd Collins mentioned he does not like the blog, nor does he like people impersonating him or pretending to be him.

My personal preference would be for these two clowns to shut the blog down and honor Todd's point of view. If they choose not to, they should stop being such suck-ass wusses about the spotlight.

I will say that while perfection might be a bit dramatic for most ordinary mortals, I am quite used to it. The win/loss record does not surprise me one bit, and blends in quite nicely to the rest of my life.

Todd, I love that you use this forum to communicate with all of your fans, that is a great thing done by you.

I don't know what the next 5 years of our franchise would look like without you!

This became a lot less funny when the story hit the Post about the two GW kids, especially when they were whining and crying like little babies about the attention.

"We never wanted this attention...who could have expected him to start?" and on and on, or something like that. I already recycled the paper, or I'd see what the exact quotes were. Of note however, was that Todd Collins mentioned he does not like the blog, nor does he like people impersonating him or pretending to be him.

My personal preference would be for these two clowns to shut the blog down and honor Todd's point of view. If they choose not to, they should stop being such suck-ass wusses about the spotlight.

I think you misread the article. They obviously don't really care about the attention, and they aren't impersonating anyone. They make it pretty clear that it's not really Todd Collins. The blog is way funnier than Todd and has made him more popular, if anything he should appreciate it. I know it's made me a lot more excited about him. I hope they keep doing it as it's pretty damn funny.

Archived