Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had to Share... Madden Prediction for Redskins @ Giants...

2006Skins

Who do ya think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do ya think?

• Laveranues Coles
    • Derrick Mason

:wtf: I would take this... Though I don't think this will happen.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3154065

Redskins claim win in romp over Giants

Quarterback Todd Collins made the most of his opportunity to showcase his prowess as a starting quarterback with three touchdown passes to vault the Washington Redskins to a 34-10 romp over the New York Giants.

While attempting only 22 passes, Collins connected 15 times for 165 yards. The Giants bit on a first quarter play-action pass from Collins to Antwan Randle-El for a 29-yard touchdown to go ahead 7-3. Running back Clinton Portis did his part by bulling his way to 125 yards, including breaking a tackle in the backfield and powering his way to a 3-yard touchdown late in the second quarter.

The Giants, meanwhile, are still finding points hard to come by as their lone touchdown came on a 41-yard pass-and-catch from quarterback Eli Manning to wide receiver Sinorice Rice. Manning finished with 187 yards on 16-of-26 passing and an interception. Running back Brandon Jacobs' hamstring appeared to slow him down. His fourth-quarter fumble led to a 9-yard touchdown catch by wide receiver Santana Moss.

Also, wouldn't hurt for the Minnesota result. :D

Guest ComebackKing

Sinorice Moss player of the game for the Giants? Give me a break! I'll take that final though for sure, dang that would be REALLY nice.

Redskins win 34-10???

There must be a bug in the software.

No kidding......check out the other predictions this week from the Madden Simulation:

:laugh:

24-23 Falcons beat the Bucs

34-17 Panthers beat the Seahawks

30-27 Rams beat the Packers

41-17 Saints beat the Cardinals (Saints might win but we all know the Saints aren't scoring 41 points on ANYONE)

34-12 Chiefs over the Titans

13-6 Eagles over the Cowboys (yea right....Cowgirls with only 6 points?!)

34-10 Redskins over the Giants (Not happening...)

45-27 Chicago over Minnesota

The Madden Simulation smokes rocks~

No kidding......check out the other predictions this week from the Madden Simulation:

24-23 Falcons beat the Bucs

34-17 Panthers beat the Seahawks

30-27 Rams beat the Packers

41-17 Saints beat the Cardinals (Saints might win but we all know the Saints aren't scoring 41 points on ANYONE)

34-12 Chiefs over the Titans

13-6 Eagles over the Cowboys (yea right....Cowgirls with only 6 points?!)

34-10 Redskins over the Giants (Not happening...)

45-27 Chicago over Minnesota

The Madden Simulation smokes rocks~

These scores are silly(except the Redskin score, which I still think we can score 27 on the G'Nats ;)). No way in hell the Rams are beating the Packers.

Archived