Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone find a cellphone at the Bears game?

awd_sr

I think I may of ran into the guy who had your phone. When I was leaving the game this old fella stepped out infront of me and nearly knocked me down he was so happy from the win, I congratulated him but he didn't say anything to me he just looked at me and then he pointed to his ears and shook his head so that I knew he was deaf. Then as we were leaving the stadium he let out a shreek along the lines of "perple take tings fergrated" and he took the phone out and stomped on it. Sorry man I would of picked it up but at the time I didn't know what relevance it had..........until......this thread.

Oh yeah, Go Skins!

while we are at it, if anyone know which a-hole ripped off my windshield wiper it would be appreciated.

someone did that with my rear windshield wiper on my jeep. Theres good and bad parts to that. While i cant wash or whipe my window anymore, the way whoever ripped it out made it so now instead of shooting up on my window, the washer fluid shoots straight backwards about 10 feet. Great for tailgaiters on the highway and to mess with friends driving behind you. :D

Anyways, back to point. Good luck finding your phone. Always better to think positive and think theres still a chance than negative. Bummmp.

And you're still here because....?

Cause God hasn't taken me yet?

Oh you mean this thread? Because its hilarious! Some guy looking for his phone on a message board and all the responses. Pure gold.

Furthermore, why are YOU still here? You gunna team up with Columbo and help him crack the case? Give me a break.

How bout we try something new if you dont have something nice to say or something that can help this person find his phone dont say it at all.

I reccomend you should just call your service provider and tell them to suspend the service till you get a new phone or find the old one.

Good Luck! :cheers:

Thats what im sayin!!! I jsut think the whole idea of this thread is freakin' ridiculously hilarious!

That's what you're saying? You're the one that is bickering the most...

Or should I say b***hing, leave the guy alone, it's worth a shot, it doesn't hurt anything for this guy to ask.

Geezus !

Thats what im sayin!!! I jsut think the whole idea of this thread is freakin' ridiculously hilarious!

Just let the guy try and find his damn phone..I dont know why some people on here have to act the way they do..Im only 17, and sometimes I feel like im older or more mature than some people on here who are in their 20's or older.:doh:

Good luck finding your phone.

are you kidding me? I didnt check this since the day I posted it and to see 5 pages.

Let me thank those that had well wishes.

Now, for those other playa hating folks on here, yall are like those rubber neckers on the highway that look at an accident, but do nothing to help. A few of you I have some personal comments for:

DaddyDean: get a f-in life, you spent time out your day to sit here and complain, move on partna, get a hobby

Mickalino: no need to copy my girlfriends number down, just call you mom...get it?

and to all those that say "just get a new phone" : send me $1 each via paypal, thanks...

HTTR

probably somethin BigDaddyDean has on his arse from sittin around all day like Scrooge complainin on the forum...or maybe its the sound that Mickalino hears over and over when I am with my girlfriend/his mom...

naw, people do that to push the thread to the top of the list

Just let the guy try and find his damn phone..I dont know why some people on here have to act the way they do..Im only 17, and sometimes I feel like im older or more mature than some people on here who are in their 20's or older.:doh:

Good luck finding your phone.

Yes. I am immature for thinking its a pretty unrealistic expectation to find your cell phone over a message board. Ok dude. Whatever you have to tell yourself.

are you kidding me? I didnt check this since the day I posted it and to see 5 pages.

Now, for those other playa hating folks on here, yall are like those rubber neckers on the highway that look at an accident, but do nothing to help. A few of you I have some personal comments for:

DaddyDean: get a f-in life, you spent time out your day to sit here and complain, move on partna, get a hobby

Mickalino: no need to copy my girlfriends number down, just call you mom...get it?

and to all those that say "just get a new phone" : send me $1 each via paypal, thanks...

HTTR

So i'm a "playa hater" now?? LOL. Did i complain??? I think i just said i thought it was pretty funny a guy was looking for his cell phone on a message board.

Don't be bitter over a lost phone. Get over it. Buy a new one.

probably somethin BigDaddyDean has on his arse from sittin around all day like Scrooge complainin on the forum...or maybe its the sound that Mickalino hears over and over when I am with my girlfriend/his mom...

naw, people do that to push the thread to the top of the list

:laugh:

HTTR

Let me be a sideline instigator here. :rotflmao:

To all the effin a-holes that said "get a new phone", it is not a one in a million chance because I have lost my phone twice and had it returned. Once I called it and they told me where I could meet them and another time they actually called me. Yes, they called "home" on my cell phone and got in touch with me and I got it back.

Dude, dont listen to the youngsters on here they don't know jack ****. It is unlikely because of where you lost it but don't lose hope.

Archived