Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone find a cellphone at the Bears game?

awd_sr

The free phones suck.

But then again, if he loses the phone again, it won't be a loss, since it was free :laugh:

who cares? every phone i have had seen a teenager has been a free phone. DO you really need a phone that plays MP3, takes pictures, has a keyboard? :doh:. Americans are really spoiled. Use the phone for what it is

I wasn't sure where to post this, so mods please excuse me if this isnt the right place.

Anyway, I lost my cell phone at last Thursday's game against the Bears. I dropped it in the concourse I think (alot of beers to keep warm that night). I was sitting in section 227. Anyway it is a Samsung Blackjack and it was in a black leather belt clip pouch. I'd be willing to give someone a reward if they have it, but I really need that phone.

I called the lost and found but no luck..hoping a fellow Skins fan found it...

thanks

:gaintsuck

Good luck my man! You never know! Make a :wish:

who cares? every phone i have had seen a teenager has been a free phone. DO you really need a phone that plays MP3, takes pictures, has a keyboard? :doh:. Americans are really spoiled. Use the phone for what it is

Aint that the truth. Know I am not saying that because of the phone I got, because I have a blackberry. I am just saying that a phone is a phone. I get girls with my blackberry the same way I got them with my old pre-paid non color phone.

Hey buddy, some people use the phone for a lot of things like the web and GPS - they use it for their job. Don't be so close-minded.

Good luck finding the phone man. Probably gone now though since it has been a week. If someone was goign to be nice enough to give back to you, they would have probably called you the next day.

Hey buddy, some people use the phone for a lot of things like the web and GPS - they use it for their job. Don't be so close-minded.

Good luck finding the phone man. Probably gone now though since it has been a week. If someone was goign to be nice enough to give back to you, they would have probably called you the next day.

Yeah unfortunately it is probably a goner, but no reason not to try here since we have such caring and supportive people (BUY A NEW PHONE).

I wasn't sure where to post this, so mods please excuse me if this isnt the right place.

Anyway, I lost my cell phone at last Thursday's game against the Bears. I dropped it in the concourse I think (alot of beers to keep warm that night). I was sitting in section 227. Anyway it is a Samsung Blackjack and it was in a black leather belt clip pouch. I'd be willing to give someone a reward if they have it, but I really need that phone.

I called the lost and found but no luck..hoping a fellow Skins fan found it...

thanks

:gaintsuck

man that sucks

i lost my phone earlier and went and looked for it and called it to only hear the answering machine and 10 min after i goto work someone comes in and returns my phone

i hope u find it tho

Hey mack - why don't you get the **** out of this thread :)

Sheesh - whats your deal - he wants to try and take a shot someone here saw it, its not an impossibility. What do you care?

Ok ok its not an impossibility. But come on, even others are saying the same thing as me. I know he just wants his phone back, but its just funny to see a "Did anyone find my phone?" thread on here. I mean its just not gunna happen.

Archived