Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Ranks the QBs

Oldfan

That's about right. I know the "die-hard" supporters of Campbell will argue that he is better than Vince Young but they fail to realize that Young is there ONLY because of athletic ability. His stock will fall if his play continues and Campbell's will hopefully rise. Hope Collins's does as well over the next few weeks! :D

Amazing that Collins is ranked at all, saying he's hardly thrown a pass for the last few years, bar sunday. Great he came of the bench, got us the win, and ended up with NFC player of the week. Can't wait to see how Sunday unfolds. Hopefully a 700+ play book clinic for Cambell to watch in the off season.

:)

redskins need to chill with the campbell hate

Campbell is a good young QB with a big arrow on his head going up.

Hes only gonna get better, and a physical freak.

Lets draft a WR mid rounds to give campbell more help.

Campbell is athletic, no doubt about it.

He's no physical freak tho.

Campbell is athletic, no doubt about it.

He's no physical freak tho.

find another QB that doesnt tear a ligiment in the 2 hits campbell has suffered.

Steelers preseason, and the one against bears.

99% of the time that hit can end your season, and major ACL/mcl injuries.

Infact find me a QB who had 2 hits like that in one season.

find another QB that doesnt tear a ligiment in the 2 hits campbell has suffered.

Steelers preseason, and the one against bears.

99% of the time that hit can end your season, and major ACL/mcl injuries.

Infact find me a QB who had 2 hits like that in one season.

Ben Rothlisberger. Hit the windshield of car with his face and didn't even miss training camp. He also took the same hit Palmer took on the knee and only hyperextended it.

What i don't understand is Tony Romo sits to pee over Qbs who have led their teams before to the Superbowl it just shows how much espn has a man crush on him a subar year for pro-bowl Qbs who have taken their teams at leas as far as the NFC chapionship. Romo sits to pee having one great year all of sudden makes him the third best QB in the league, o ESPN

What i don't understand is Tony Romo sits to pee over Qbs who have led their teams before to the Superbowl it just shows how much espn has a man crush on him a subar year for pro-bowl Qbs who have taken their teams at leas as far as the NFC chapionship. Romo sits to pee having one great year all of sudden makes him the third best QB in the league, o ESPN

Sorry, Matt Hasselback is not better than Romo sits to pee or is Ben R. Romo sits to pee is the real deal guys.

Eli should be WAAAAY lower than Campbell. He hasn't improved a lick in two years! Safe to say he has plateaued.

And VY will always be overrated, just as Vick was always overrated, because of that once-a-month-jaw-dropping-play potential.

Hard to argue with Romo sits to pee ranking at this point...DAMN

Campbell has suffered as a result of the injuries, devestaing injuries, to the offensive line. In addition, the receiver corp, especially the previously brilliant Santana Moss, has been hit by injury. Add to this the fact that when they have been able to go, numerous key drops and fumblitis have plagued the Skins. Jason has definitely made some mistakes, perhaps the biggest being the pick to Newman with a clear path to the endzone in sight, but the kid has faced some bad luck. He has had to deal with some heavy pressure. I think the major stepping up point will be beating the blitz, as Collins calmly did against Chicago. We'll see how he progresses next year.

I thought the list was pretty good.

I agree that Cutler is too high at 11 and Vince Young is a joke at 15.

The guy isn't an NFL passer. Not by a longshot. He's ranked that high only because of a belief that he'll get better, not on performance. I want to see performance first, then come talk to me about talent.

When Young learns how to operate an NFL passing offense, then rank him in the top 15 QUARTERBACKS in the league. Until then, bump everyone from 16-23 up a notch and get him out of there.

Archived