Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Ranks the QBs

Oldfan

Couldn't agree more, Garrard has to be the most underrated player in the league. He didn't have a turnover til two? weeks ago! He fumbled and he had an INT on a tipped ball

Yeah he has been blowing it up. It makes me wonder why they stuck with Leftwich for so long.

I'm pretty happy with Campbell's ranking. They had him ranked something like 28th at the start of the season. A little more help from the offensive line and a bit more receiver production could've brought him up even higher. Wish he could've finished the season but hey....there's always next year to look forward to....

Yeah he has been blowing it up. It makes me wonder why they stuck with Leftwich for so long.

You gotta give DelRio a lot of credit. He basically cut their franchise QB for their back up. Didnt tell Byron to have a seat on the bench, he just cut him! I'm still amazed...I thought DelRio was a huge doofus. Of course this move looks obvious now....I'm still impressed!

As I recall, Elway did it as often as Cutler does it now -- rarely.

No doubt. That was an SEC joke the entire time Cutler was at Vandy. Vandy's o-line was so bad that Cutler couldn't step into a pass without stepping on a defensive player. I watched a few vids on YouTube and, yes, he is stepping into his passes now. If I remember right, I watched the NFL combine the year he was drafted and he still had the highest score of all the quarterbacks.

Cowboy or not, the kid has IT and Campbell does not.

Oh please. :rolleyes:

There's no doubt Romo sits to pee is a Top 5 QB. But stick him on the Redskins, where there is no TO, Crayton, or amazing offensive line, and Romo sits to pee wouldn't be putting up the kind of numbers he has in Dallas. A lot of pro scouts have noticed Romo sits to pee's best ability to be his confidence, not his physical ability. Campbell is much more physically gifted than Romo sits to pee, but Romo sits to pee is at a point in his career where he is confident and smooth in the clutch. Right now, Campbell isn't quite there.

Be patient. While Campbell may never develop to be better than Romo sits to pee, he has the tools to eventually do so. Just give him a good supporting cast like Romo sits to pee does.

Archived