Cannon2

what is the ass for?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. what is the ass for?

• pooping
    • hauling heavy loads
    • sex
    • public office

I'll preface this by saying that I have about as much faith in weather forecasts as the next guy, but with the way Old Man Winter has already let it be known that he is not messing around this season I wanted to put the cards on the table:

Forecast for the Meadowlands

With the S word in the forecast...who do you think benefits? My initial thought is that it favors the Giants because they have two heavy set backs and a strong front 4. Giving it more thought I realized that its more a 'throw what you think you know out the window' weather. Our D has held their own all year. Todd Collins first primetime start = ? + Snow = :whoknows:

Either way...I just hope the Skins leave it all on the field. Paloffs is now.

Guest ComebackKing
are you kidding? we'd OWN the giants in snow. those ******* don't stand a chance when **** gets tough
Amen. Snow should make this game lower scoring and that bodes great for TC who's going to get his first start in a decade or something outragous like that. Hopefully the game won't be put into his hands and we can find a way to smash those Giants!

I think snow gives us an advantage or neutralizes advantages the Giants have like home crowd and such. Keep in mind that Eli is a southern kid who seems to play like crap in the cold of December and has trouble with the winds of the Meadowlands/ New Jersey and snow is probably something he isn't comfortable with either. Notice how Eli's numbers decline every December. Todd Collins if i'm not mistaken is from Mass. Bring on the snow i think it's advantage Redskins!

Maybe we should sign Mosley for one week :laugh:

Amen...I'd bet my net worth that Mosley, in a kilt with a golash on one foot, a steel toed work boot on the other and a parrot on his shoulder could still kick for a higher percentage than Suisham and then beat him up and drink him under the table. I would kill for peace of mind in the kicking game.

Maybe we should sign Mosley for one week :laugh:

:laugh:

As soon as I read that I heard the voice from the Redskins top 10 plays...

"On a snowy afternooon Mark Mosley stepped into a kick that would defeat the New York Giants, put himself into the record books, and send the Redskins to the playoffs"

http://media.putfile.com/Snowy-11

If only...

Never trust an extended forecast from Weather.com. They had last week's clipper as a dry event a week before it happened; and only a small snow event the day before it happened. Then came 4.5 inches. Ji has a thread in the tailgate claiming there could be a historical blizzard this weekend. As much as he shoots for the moon, he looks at models better suited for 10-day forecasts. We could see a ton of snow in the Meadowlands, or it may push out to the ocean/pull inward. In any event, don't trust weather.com.

Ultimately, I think that weather neutralizes advantages. The one exception might be when the visiting team is from a warm weather city (ie-Dolphins, Bucs, Chargers, Cowboys). In this case, DC is far from a warm weather city, and the Skins' last two games have been played in pretty chilly temperatures. As someone correctly pointed out, Eli is from the south and Todd Collins is from the north. Ultimately, it might come down to a defensive struggle, and if that's the case I like our chances...

Are you joking or serious? This is football weather. This is the way the game was meant to be played. If you dont like it sell your tickets to a real fan.

You must be joking; "real" football weather doesn't exist. Cold as hell with snow is not football weather, it's crap. I'm not a "fake fan" just because I hate the cold.

Archived