1. 1. what is the ass for?

• pooping
    • hauling heavy loads
    • sex
    • public office

i think we will win

They cant throw with the wind, and RB's like Jacobs don't stand a chance vs us

unless u can outrun Fletcher, he will get you...Jacobs can't outrun him

Agreed. I'm glad we're not playing Ward in this kinda weather. It appears now to be windy and cold.

The wind I think even things up - and people are complaining about Collins not having the arm strength to throw through the wind. I'm actually happier having an experienced QB rather than a 4-year one with the winds blowing at 25 mph.

Guest ComebackKing

Darn it now looks like the weather will move through during the day and it will be pretty clear come gametime. It'll be cold though.

I justwanted to let everyone know it started snowing here in Buffalo about an hour ago which means it should start coming down in East Rutheford in about 6-8 hours. It is supposed to get pretty bad here tomorrow morning to afternoon, expecting up to 2 feet of snow and 30-40 mph winds. If you want to extrapolate that to jersey, this storm should be hitting its apex right around game time! I can't wait. Just keep your fingers crossed for us NewYorkers that we don't lose power.

This game should be crazy! :gaintsuck

Snow would not be to our advantage. Brandon Jacobs would have a field day with us all day.

Too many of you are drinking the Joe Gibbs Koolaid :koolaid:

Our offense of line is crap right now. This would be a terrible turn of events for us. Todd Collins was hot in the bears game and the giants secondary is as trashy as our Oline. We do not want it to snow. We do not want the weather to effect our passing game.

We all know how Santana plays in the rain. Example: Green Bay.

Snow would not be to our advantage. Brandon Jacobs would have a field day with us all day.

Our offense of line is crap right now. This would be a terrible turn of events for us. Todd Collins was hot in the bears game and the giants secondary is as trashy as our Oline. We do not want it to snow. We do not want the weather to effect our passing game.

We all know how Santana plays in the rain. Example: Green Bay.

Offense of line??...

What about Tang, Schlitz, or iced tea? Get a new schtick.

Just because a few folks are not taking a dump on this team does not mean that they are blind followers. Optimism is a term you may want to familiarize yourself with. Your dissatisfaction with this team does not preclude others from hoping for the best.

What about Tang, Schlitz, or iced tea? Get a new schtick.

Just because a few folks are not taking a dump on this team does not mean that they are blind followers. Optimism is a term you may want to familiarize yourself with. Your dissatisfaction with this team does not preclude others from hoping for the best.

the overplayed barb aside, i think he made a valid point. snow would not be good for us. for most of the reasons he stated.

we're not beating the giants by pounding cp all day. not with this o-line. our best chances are going to be if we stick with the run just enough to keep them honest, and tc has to put up decent numbers. imo, that's our m.o. from here on out, if we expect to have a shot at running the table.

we're not beating the giants by pounding cp all day. not with this o-line. our best chances are going to be if we stick with the run just enough to keep them honest, and tc has to put up decent numbers. imo, that's our m.o. from here on out, if we expect to have a shot at running the table.

I actually think snow would help us. I doubt Eli would handle the conditions well and Brandon Jacobs has a bit of a fumbling problem himself. I also doubt that Todd Collins would be too phased by it.

I actually think snow would help us. I doubt Eli would handle the conditions well and Brandon Jacobs has a bit of a fumbling problem himself. I also doubt that Todd Collins would be too phased by it.

i've been wrong before. but when i think of teams that are helped by the snow, i don't normally think of teams that have had to replace so much on their o-line.

maybe you're right, maybe the giants would be MORE affected. i hadn't thought of it that way.

Archived