Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proof that God is a Cowboy :(

PierceType

First of all, let me make this clear - I HATE the Cowboys. The thing I hate the most about them is that they are so INCREDIBLY LUCKY.

Today, against the Lions they are driving late and losing. Romo sits to pee fumbles the ball and the Lions lineman, instead of falling on the fumble, KICKS it right back to a Cowboy's lineman who falls on it! I was like NOT AGAIN! Romo sits to pee lucks out AGAIN!

When the Cowboys played us, Romo sits to pee fumbled 3 times only to have the ball bounce perfectly back into his hands on the run.

Are the Cowboys good? Sure, but not as good as their record. They should change their name to the COW-BREAKS.

You are right. They have "lucked" into the playoffs. They are nowhere near as good as their records leads you to believe. But they will get homefield advantage and luck up again.

And the penalty calls!!! I admit, DS spends a lot of money on players but JJ, IMO, has to be sending the refs some early Christmas presents.

First of all, let me make this clear - I HATE the Cowboys. The thing I hate the most about them is that they are so INCREDIBLY LUCKY.

Getting that ball back was fortunate but if we play the Lions 10 times we win 9 by blowouts. So we get the ball back. We still had to be INCREDIBLY PRECISE, EFFICIENT AND CLUTCH to win the game. Luck is when preperation meets opportunity. How many times have you seen a team screw up time management or a QB blow it by throwing a pick in that situation? :(

When the Cowboys played us, Romo sits to pee fumbled 3 times only to have the ball bounce perfectly back into his hands on the run.

I don't remember Romo sits to pee fumbling once in the skins game. If you're referring to an errant shotgun snap over his head twice, that's not a fumble and something lucky for the defense.

Are the Cowboys good? Sure, but not as good as their record. They should change their name to the COW-BREAKS.

I cried foul after N.E. beat B-more but then I realized that this was a losers mentality. :2cents:

Hey, I know this whole thread is just SOUR GRAPES, but you know, I'm just sick of it.

We get:

1. Every bad call.

2. Every bad break.

3. Every bad bounce.

4. Every possible injury.

all season long. Meanwhile the Cowboys and Patriots have almost no injuries and get all the calls, all the breaks and every bounce.

Sour grapes, yep, but it is still cathartic :)

There is a reason why people say you have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good.

The Cowboys got going for them what almost all good teams have going for them in a successful year - a few bounces here and there as well as a good string of health.

A little luck and health can go a long way in what is otherwise a very tight league in terms of competition.

Hey, I know this whole thread is just SOUR GRAPES, but you know, I'm just sick of it.

We get:

1. Every bad call.

2. Every bad break.

3. Every bad bounce.

4. Every possible injury.

all season long. Meanwhile the Cowboys and Patriots have almost no injuries and get all the calls, all the breaks and every bounce.

Sour grapes, yep, but it is still cathartic :)

Every team's fans feel this way to a certain extent. Have we had an unbelievably bad year in terms of what you have described? I'd say yes, but if you take the whole Taylor situation out of it, its happens every year to atleast one team. Our luck or whatever you want to call it will turn because theres no where to go from here but up.

.....I don't remember Romo sits to pee fumbling once in the skins game. If you're referring to an errant shotgun snap over his head twice, that's not a fumble and something lucky for the defense....

He did have one bounce off his facemask.......RIGHT TO THE RB

Bungy Ball

All I know is that the Cowboys have to get better on defense or this so-called 'luck' will run out. This is the time of the year where superbowl teams start putting teams away consistently. The Cowboys haven't done that yet.

Putting teams away consistently? What is inconsistent about winning 12 out of 13 games, averaging 32.5 points a game with a 14 point average margin of victory in the 12 wins...Yeah you're right. That's inconsistent.

owens2_111807_360.jpg

A Day Late and A Dollar Short...

Putting teams away consistently? What is inconsistent about winning 12 out of 13 games, averaging 32.5 points a game with a 14 point average margin of victory in the 12 wins...Yeah you're right. That's inconsistent.

owens2_111807_360.jpg

A Day Late and A Dollar Short...

It would be nice to the Cowboys get on top of teams early and not let them linger around until the 4th quarter. It's not about stats. It's about controlling the tempo and pace of the entire 60 minutes and not giving the other team hope. If we don't, we will continue to have to rely on making big plays to win. That's not going to get it done against the Pats.

Archived