Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Proof that God is a Cowboy :(

PierceType

First of all, let me make this clear - I HATE the Cowboys. The thing I hate the most about them is that they are so INCREDIBLY LUCKY.

Today, against the Lions they are driving late and losing. Romo sits to pee fumbles the ball and the Lions lineman, instead of falling on the fumble, KICKS it right back to a Cowboy's lineman who falls on it! I was like NOT AGAIN! Romo sits to pee lucks out AGAIN!

When the Cowboys played us, Romo sits to pee fumbled 3 times only to have the ball bounce perfectly back into his hands on the run.

Are the Cowboys good? Sure, but not as good as their record. They should change their name to the COW-BREAKS.

You might want to go back and review the game when we played the Skins earlier this year. Romo sits to pee did not fumble once. The center hiked the ball over his head twice and on another ocassion, he hiked it early because he did not know the snap count. By the way, Romo sits to pee saved all three errors by Gurode.

I am more upset about the fact that the Cowboys are good and young. Well besides Owens & Aaron Glenn, but Owens probably has another two seasons of elite football left at least before he slows down at all.

I think the Patriots will handle them just fine this year, but in today's NFL, the league overall is pretty average, so once you assemble a good team you go on these incredible runs. I guess the question will remain to be answered though if the Cowboys can keep their team together the way the Patriots have.

Then again it is hard to really tell if the Cowboys are 12-1 good, or if the rest of the NFC is just pathetic. I guess for those of us old enough to remember the NFL before the salary cap, it just isn't the same. I mean this isn't a knock against the Cowboys, the are where they are because they are the best team in the NFC and that is all that matters, but for fans that are NFL fans on top of being a fan of their own team, it is kind of painful to see certain teams have these W/L records when they look so sloppy at times.

I just realized that of our 7 losses this season, 6 were by 8 or fewer points.

Wow. That's the difference bad breaks make.

P.S., Yes, I am aware I am whining.

Want to cry some more?

Every loss besides the loss to the Pats, we had the lead at halftime, and I believe all but one we had the lead going into the fourth quarter....

I am more upset about the fact that the Cowboys are good and young. Well besides Owens & Aaron Glenn, but Owens probably has another two seasons of elite football left at least before he slows down at all.

I think the Patriots will handle them just fine this year, but in today's NFL, the league overall is pretty average, so once you assemble a good team you go on these incredible runs. I guess the question will remain to be answered though if the Cowboys can keep their team together the way the Patriots have.

Then again it is hard to really tell if the Cowboys are 12-1 good, or if the rest of the NFC is just pathetic. I guess for those of us old enough to remember the NFL before the salary cap, it just isn't the same. I mean this isn't a knock against the Cowboys, the are where they are because they are the best team in the NFC and that is all that matters, but for fans that are NFL fans on top of being a fan of their own team, it is kind of painful to see certain teams have these W/L records when they look so sloppy at times.

AFC wins the Superbowl even if we lose in the playoffs.

GOD isn't a cowboy fan he just hates Detroit...

Detroit fans have accepted this. My in-laws are all from Michigan, and the apathy is thick. They're like, "Who are they going to lose to this week?" Or, "They're the Lions, they'll screw it up." Yesterday must have been a field day.

First of all, let me make this clear - I HATE the Cowboys. The thing I hate the most about them is that they are so INCREDIBLY LUCKY.

Today, against the Lions they are driving late and losing. Romo sits to pee fumbles the ball and the Lions lineman, instead of falling on the fumble, KICKS it right back to a Cowboy's lineman who falls on it! I was like NOT AGAIN! Romo sits to pee lucks out AGAIN!

When the Cowboys played us, Romo sits to pee fumbled 3 times only to have the ball bounce perfectly back into his hands on the run.

Are the Cowboys good? Sure, but not as good as their record. They should change their name to the COW-BREAKS.

Why does that play have to be considered luck? I look at it as one team had a player who made a bad play by not falling on the ball while the other team had a player who did the right thing in that situation by falling on the ball. I would say usually the team that makes more good plays instead of bad plays wins. Thats what that game came down to. Detroit had the ball with the chance to run out the clock but Dallas made a good play on 3rd down. Then, Dallas had the ball trying to drive for a game winning TD. Once again, Dallas made more good plays on that last drive than Detroit did. Thats why they won, not because they were lucky.

Getting that ball back was fortunate but if we play the Lions 10 times we win 9 by blowouts. So we get the ball back. We still had to be INCREDIBLY PRECISE, EFFICIENT AND CLUTCH to win the game. Luck is when preperation meets opportunity. How many times have you seen a team screw up time management or a QB blow it by throwing a pick in that situation? :(
Really? Because I remember a Lions team playing in a certain stadium last year with the Cowboys fighting for the playoffs and soundly whooping some ass. So that means your statement is crap.
I don't remember Romo sits to pee fumbling once in the skins game. If you're referring to an errant shotgun snap over his head twice, that's not a fumble and something lucky for the defense.
So an oblong object being propelled in one direction bouncing directly backwards into the QBs hands is a break for the defense? Please, take your star tinted glasses off and call it like it is: luck.
I cried foul after N.E. beat B-more but then I realized that this was a losers mentality. :2cents:
And I bet you were crying about being unlucky when Romo sits to pee dropped the snap in Seattle, and saying that Seattle was.....lucky......to have won. Right?

God is not a Cowboys fan. He just hates me. He tortures me with the Cowboys winning and all my teams losing. He gets a good laugh out of me rooting for miserable teams. The more miserable I get, the more he loves it. He's not a Puke fan, just a pjfootballer hater.

I mean I root for the Skins who have the evil empire of the NFC in Dallass in the division. I root for the O's who have the evil empire Yankees/Sawks. I root for the Wizards who have....well, OK, San Antonio, Dallas and Phoenix are in the other conference. I'll give you that one. Maryland Basketball with the evil twin empires, NC and Duke. MD football gets lumped with Fla St., BC and Clemson, Not Duke, NC and Miami Capitals just suck. University of Memphis- no one cares if they even have a football team and the basketball team can't shoot free throws, which will be their downfall in the tournament. Shaq shoots better then they do.

So you see, it's not that God is a Pukes fan. He just hates me and loves to make my life completely miserable.

Archived