Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is interesting

St_Redskin

Come dude, why are you always ****ing about the Mods? Don't step on their feet and they won't step on yours, it's as simple as that.
Wow, nice double the acceptable size sig :thumbsup:

On the point you made, you are absolutely correct.

Not five.. I only have had 2 mod actions.

The site isnt even read worthy anymore. Compared to 2-4 years ago, yall have gone backwards at an alarming rate.

So let me get this straight.....you've been here for 4 years, but decided to join a little over a month ago? Also, you say it's gone backwards at an alarming rate since then?

Maybe you have a direct impact on this trend :whoknows:

Not to mention remarks like the "huckleberry" one are often worthy of a moderator action--under "threatenting towards a member"...impotent and lame (which seems to be your theme today) though such threats are, we give people credit for intent. ;):D

He cant get it up either?

Damn dude you really do have some serious issues!!

Now Im curious on if you got a list on me too and what it is.

Or do I have my own seperate folder? ;)

Jumbo, you never did hug it out with me in that other thread. Makes me think I should be your "huckleberry". :silly:

You can always tell when it's getting close to New Years. People are always concerned with "the list" Dudes! Relax! Make your own trends.

Modding is mostly a thankless job. Think about it. When things go well or when a problem is handled deftly they are ignored. When any little thing goes wrong, people suddenly remember their names and how much they hate them.

I do agree that this board is not what it was three years ago, but a lot of that has to do with us. Some of us old timers have gotten lazy or cynical, others just feel that this place is their personal therapy zone, and too many don't self police.

For example, the threads where some of us are begging to stop the endless negativity is a plea for actual dialogue versus a pissing contest. ****ing is easy. Somedays, I feel like I'm the Sphinx and Extremeskins has become the Sahara desert. The erosion caused by whipping, empty winds are just really taxing. But that's not on the mods. That's on us.

Seriously, what a damn drama queen. Are you seriously upset about something someone on a message board did to you?

Really? Are you effing serious? Grow some freakin balls

Well, the thing is, he's new. You gotta admit, it can be a little rough on here at times, if you're not used to it. You have to grow a bit of a tough shell online, even on a well moderated board.

I think maybe we can cut the guy a little slack for being a noob.

Since he said 'mid-20th century' I'm invoking Godwins Law because we all know he was talking about Herr Hitler and Co.

My question is: Why can't a brutha like Stalin get props? What about Pol Pot? Seriously, these playas were definitely not slackin' on their pimpin', what is it about them that they can't get props when it comes to evil, terror and oppression?

Nah I agree, the MODS are being way too strict at times in terms of banning people and closing threads. I understand the need to keep things in order, but good god sometimes we have to let people speak their minds ESPECIALLY when they ruffle our feathers. Hence the meaning of living in an open and free society.

While you're at it 21, tell us what the stop watch means. :D

TK clearly wants to fly like an Eagle.

Time keeps on slipping into the future...

Nah I agree, the MODS are being way too strict at times in terms of banning people and closing threads. I understand the need to keep things in order, but good god sometimes we have to let people speak their minds ESPECIALLY when they ruffle our feathers. Hence the meaning of living in an open and free society.

Uh, what? Not only am I not too entirely sure what you're talking about... but I also was under the impression that you only visited the board on February 29th, the Saturnalia, and the full moon and don't keep up with ES goings-on.

If I were to say a bunch of vulgar words to you for making that comment, basically calling you some names and expletives, wouldn't you agree that it has no place here and that something should be done about it? Because that's what they're doing. They get rid of 35 year olds who call other people douches and fags. We should let them speak their minds that way? There are other ways to let people know how you feel about them than simply calling them a dumbass with no brains. Yea, we live in an open and free society, but it's not like there are no consequences......

TK clearly wants to fly like an Eagle.

Time keeps on slipping into the future...

Actually that is what I was thinking. :laugh: 21, is that how you feel? Cause a crazy looking stop watch w/ running shoes can say many different things.

Oh btw, has this thread been hijacked? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Or since the title of this thread is so vague we can pretty much run with it? Because the OP was not very interesting as he claims.

We'll be sure to remember that when someone calls you out or makes a despairingly remark on a certain personal issue of yours.

Please tell me you are not still whining about the chat room problem on Thursday night.

You don't understand anything. Because you haven't had to do it :) You of all people should appreciate that we give a huge amount of leeway and that theres a balance that has to be kept, and no matter how exact we'd like to make those decisions, there'll always be a little subjectivity. Do you really want unrestricted freedom for anyone to say anything here? You might find out pretty quickly it wouldn't be very conducive to good feelings, decent conversation, and camaraderie.

This isn't the public square. Its a privilege to be here, not a right. You can't say anything you want. If you can't live with the minimal restrictions here, no ones keeping you here. In terms of the guy the other night (which I suspect is why you're still chirping), he was disrupting a game chat with repeated, non-stop spamming of the same thing over and over. Everyone else in that chat recognized it - it wasn't a problem for you, fine, but you were the exception.

Well, the thing is, he's new. You gotta admit, it can be a little rough on here at times, if you're not used to it. You have to grow a bit of a tough shell online, even on a well moderated board.

I think maybe we can cut the guy a little slack for being a noob.

Well, new, but a bit oppositional for awhile now, nonetheless. :D

Here, some famous forum bullies respond mercilessly :silly:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4443349&postcount=200

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4443605&postcount=201

And he does have a tough enough shell to call another poster a vagina :laugh:

Adding to tarhog's post above, we generally have access to notably more information regarding the context and details that influence how and why we are interacting with some specific poster, or the forum in general, in a certain way, than most people who just opine on it. That in NO way is to infer any staff is free of error ('cept pete) or that such opinions should not be offered. My hat's off to the large majority of you guys who are supportive, cooperative, and reasonable to work with on all mod matters. :cheers:

And even if you're someone who has bumped heads with staff, starting over is easy enough--just don't be a jerk, have fun, and follow the rules. :)

Archived