Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It is interesting

St_Redskin

that any discussion in which anyone has anything to say that might "critique" the "staff" disappears.. **poof**

What is next? Mandatory worship? Reminds me of the history lessons to do with the mid 20th century.

Anyone wanna burn books too?

I for one am out.

:logo:

that any discussion in which anyone has anything to say that might "critique" the "staff" disappears.. **poof**

What is next? Mandatory worship? Reminds me of the history lessons to do with the mid 20th century.

I for one am out.

Jebus, you...<edited my self mentally :D >..someone moved the thread to the tailgate since it's about Art/stuff. BTW, I adressed your "issues" there and this thread belongs in the tailgate too. Man, you should get a grip, IMO.

I imagine the fact you had 5 different user notes for breaking rules requiring mod actions from several mods had nothing to do with this hissy-fit.

same ole same ole :rolleyes:

bulletin: we ain't perfect but we try :D

Go start your own site St. *****-All-Day :)

< I keep telling everyone Tarhog is nicer than me>

Not five.. I only have had 2 mod actions.

The site isnt even read worthy anymore. Compared to 2-4 years ago, yall have gone backwards at an alarming rate.

Well then go already then. if you don't like it, don't ***** about it, just go. Place isn't for you then. Fact is, your initial claims turned out not to be true.

I said five user notes, each referring to separate mod actions, which includes one sig removed for violation, being put on read-only, and being banned (thats 3, not 2, of what you appear to define as actions) and then two others involving mods deciding that an in-house conversation or conversation with you would be acceptable (those are actions too, just not as serious) though a more serious action could have taken place at moderator discretion. So, again, you don't know what you're talking about and you're still arguing. Leave. Or stay. But if you stay, get a clue.

Not to mention remarks like the "huckleberry" one are often worthy of a moderator action--under "threatenting towards a member"...impotent and lame (which seems to be your theme today) though such threats are, we give people credit for intent. ;):D

I said five user notes, each referring to separate mod actions, which includes one sig removed for violation, being put on read-only, and being banned (thats 3, not 2, of what you appear to define as actions) and then two others involving mods deciding that an in-house conversation or conversation with you would be acceptable (those are actions too, just not as serious) though a more serious action could have taken place at moderator discretion. So, again, you don't know what you're talking about and you're still arguing. Leave. Or stay. But if you stay, get a clue.

What's my history??? haha it'd be funny to see. I know I just got banned the sunday before last.... for name calling I think?

What's my history??? haha it'd be funny to see. I know I just got banned the sunday before last.... for name calling I think?

2 user notes. 1 for an oversized signature, the other from last Sunday :)

And of course, theres the addiction to prescription painkillers, the bout of genital warts, and that restraining order thing.

But hey, nobody's perfect :)

I for one am out.

You said.........I for one am out.

That was written at 1:25 pm CST.

And yet, you are still on line.

What exactly did that sentence mean?

I for one am out.

Are you saying you are out of your mind?

Are you saying you are out of beer?

Cause it surely can't mean you are outta here since you were still on line over an hour later.

2 user notes. 1 for an oversized signature, the other from last Sunday :)

And of course, theres the addiction to prescription painkillers, the bout of genital warts, and that restraining order thing.

But hey, nobody's perfect :)

Now, I want to know about my notes. But Tarhog, ixnay on the artsway!

Archived