Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins will be a beter QB than Jason! (Merged)

nquizitor

With all do respect, this is the most idiotic statement that Ive heard in quite sometime. Collins isnt nearly as gifted physically as Cambell nevermind the fact that hes 10 years his elder. Anyone who really knows football can tell that Cambell is the real deal and will be very special soon. However, Collins' best days, as a career backup, are long gone but he did step in tonight and did a solid job.

oh so clearly

I know we all love Jason but we will be better with Todd.

You are nuts!!! The Bears are AAAAAWWWWFUL!!!! Todd will not have that kind of time against the Giants. Have you been just waiting for JC to get hurt so you can start a thread like this? Man! Pray JC can comeback this season sometime. He is our future!

LIKE I SAID, You might wanna see what he is working with before you come to these conclusions (Jumpin on nuttsacks). I Believe SOME OF YOU, just want to see Jason go, Just Because....Just my opinion......

and when your backup QB is doing what he is suppose to and your starting QB is not...well then you can figuire out what happens next :)

yuppp hes 1-0

ofcourse, it doesnt matter that Campbell was like 5-2 at one point. stupid fans on extremeskins! we won this game because Chicago lost it. real test comes on Dec 16th vs. Giants. Essentially, if we win our next two games and we make the playoffs otherwise we are out.

It's not that you are disappointed by JC's performance (that I can understand to a degree), but you clearly hate the man. You attack his intelligence on a daily basis, and no matter what he does right, you find a way to spin it.

Collins is a 2nd stringer for a reason. That this thread even exists is a symptom of the psychosis that has wormed its way into ES.

One day, you'll admit that my statements regarding JC were factual rather than the result of my personal agenda against the man.

There's a reason Collins is a career backup. No ES member knows as much as an NFL scout or coach when it comes to judging talent. Sorry, I'm not jumping on the Todd Collins bandwagon. I really, really want him to do well, but he wasn't facing a pass rush tonite. Let's see what he can do when we face a team that can get to him.

VERY EMBARRASING. I know Cowgirl fans, that have more faith in JC these these fake ass chumps around here.......SO SAD!!!

This fan base is embarrassing. We expect a HOF QB after 6 games and now some old fart plays good for ONE HALF and all of a sudden we need to start looking for future QB's....embarrassing....

yuppp hes 1-0

ofcourse, it doesnt matter that Campbell was like 5-2 at one point. stupid fans on extremeskins! we won this game because Chicago lost it. real test comes on Dec 16th vs. Giants. Essentially, if we win our next two games and we make the playoffs otherwise we are out.

The Giants will beat the Eagles this Sunday and have the first wildcard spot sewn up. They don't need the win as bad as the Skins do, plus the Skins have 10 days to rest and prepare.

There's a reason Collins is a career backup. No ES member knows as much as an NFL scout or coach when it comes to judging talent. Sorry, I'm not jumping on the Todd Collins bandwagon. I really, really want him to do well, but he wasn't facing a pass rush tonite. Let's see what he can do when we face a team that can get to him.

Dude, only reason JC is the starter is because we're commited to him. If we didn't give up two first rounders for him, he wouldn't be the starter. But right now, the redskins, and most of my fellow redskins fans, refuse to cut their losses and find a real franchise QB.

Maybe Saunders' playcalling changed because Collins has a brain?
Damn...JC has offered to pay for that wheelchair for your dog. He's not all bad.
Are you threatening me?

Anyone with a brain could tell that wasn't a threat. According to you, even Todd Collins could tell it wasn't a threat, but rather something you just didn't seem smart enough to grasp.

One day, you'll admit that my statements regarding JC were factual rather than the result of my personal agenda against the man.

You don't insult the man's intelligence and try and spin that as "constructive criticism" or "pointing out the obvious". If you were to take all that back, I would take back my "constructive criticism" of you quite gladly.

Collins has no arm. His pass for the TD seemed like it was in the air forever. It's almost like night and day when you compare the arm strength of JC to Todd.

Todd drove the team down the field and won the game. JC drives down the field and chokes. I happen to think that arm strength takes a back seat to winning.

In TOTAL AGREEANCE!!! Nice......

Seconded completely and fully. I thought we would get some kidding in in here and such, but nothing serious. You all need to wake up. This is Todd Collins. Not only that but more to your point, Jason has the skills and talent and dedication and IS our franchise. Stand behind your soliders dammit!!!

That being said:

GREAT JOB TODD!!!

TC IS NOT THE FUTURE!!! I can't say that with anymore emphasis...I am a big JC fan and believe that he is the future HERE W/THE SKINS I think we have to give him more time...I just don't understand why nobody wants to be patient with him...

I will admit that TC is better RIGHT NOW and the offense looked much more organized, and efficient w/him at the helm...It is evident from tonight what this offense can be when someone that fully understands the scheme and what defenses are doing to them is running it...PALOFFS here we come!!!

I just knew as I went on ES that this thread was going to pop up... :doh:

Sure, let's go with Collins. He's only 36 years old and has been a career backup. HE'S OUR FUTURE!!! :rolleyes:

Please. This thread is ridiculous. The Bears defense has been TERRIBLE in the 4th quarter, and a lot of those throws Jason could have made. Also, Campbell is 25 and still learning. He'll get the timing down of the offense eventually, as all QBs do with age and staying in an offensive system for more than 2 years. (JC also wasn't playing half bad when we were in the game - 10/16, 100 yards)

Did Collins play well? Hell yes. He played incredibly well. But he's been a career backup for a damn reason. He's been in Saunders system for his career and was why he played so well.

And Taylorcoreskin? I cannot believe the idiocy that you're spewing. TC will take this team to the playoffs and NFC Championship game? Are you joking me?

As one poster said, wait till they get film and gameplan for him. Collins did well, but his WRs helped him, Portis especially with the 50 yard scamper on the dump off pass.

Archived