Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins will be a beter QB than Jason! (Merged)

nquizitor

Collins is so much better for our offense than JC. No coincidence that Portis gets running lanes when Collins comes in. JC is horrible for our offense. Him getting hurt is a good thing for us- I bet we go 4-0. We're the third best team in the NFC without Campbell. Collins 5/6 for 91 yards and a td pass, Campbell 10/16 for 100. I'm so happy right now. :D

I thought the same exact thing when he came in. More composed and experienced, makes better decisions, and is more accurate. Did you guys see him in the preseason? He was great. Obviously I want a healthy Campbell though. Damn, Landry should've had that INT. Okay, enough posting during the game, turning off the laptop.

The sooner we admit our mistake in drafting Campbell, the sooner we can go about fixing it. This is a very exciting time right now. We're going up fast! Playoffs, here we come!

Bingo! So True! I haven't been able to see a game the last 3 weeks and seeing what I have from Collins makes me think we could have won 2 or more games with him at the helm at QB. I am sorry that J.C. got hurt, but the truth of the matter is, he isn't a NFL starting QB, just a backup. Play show it and if extremeskins.com can't admit it, your lying to yourselves, plain and simple.

I think JC is our guy, but Collins could very well lead us to the playoffs and beyond. He just knows the playbook better, and being a veteran, he's not as likely to make costly mistakes. As much as I hate to say it, I think Collins would've won both the Dallas and Bucs games.
Campbell is more of a veteran. Collins hasn't seen the field for less than a full season. You call him a vet? at what? Sitting on the bench? yes, Brunell is a vet

Damnit Landry.

I think JC is our guy, but Collins could very well lead us to the playoffs and beyond. He just knows the playbook better, and being a veteran, he's not as likely to make costly mistakes. As much as I hate to say it, I think Collins would've won both the Dallas and Bucs games.

TC knows the offense and JC seems to hesitate about it

Bingo! So True! I haven't been able to see a game the last 3 weeks and seeing what I have from Collins makes me think we could have won 2 or more games with him at the helm at QB. I am sorry that J.C. got hurt, but the truth of the matter is, he isn't a NFL starting QB, just a backup. Play show it and if extremeskins.com can't admit it, your lying to yourselves, plain and simple.

Extremeskins will admit it in time, it's just an adjustment because we're so commited to JC given what we gave up to get him. But slowly, they will realize what a mistake he was.

mods please NNT this guy

Why? Because he doesn't conform to the mainstream opinion about JC. We all love the Redskins. We just disagree about what is ultimately best for the redskins. You will soon learns that losing JC was an addition by subtraction. I know it hurts, it hurts me too thinking about the great players we could have drafted with those two first rounders rather than JC, but admitting JC was a mistake will allow us to finally have the great offense Saunders was supposed to bring us.

Why? Because he doesn't conform to the mainstream opinion about JC. We all love the Redskins. We just disagree about what is ultimately best for the redskins. You will soon learns that losing JC was an addition by subtraction. I know it hurts, it hurts me too thinking about the great players we could have drafted with those two first rounders rather than JC, but admitting JC was a mistake will allow us to finally have the great offense Saunders was supposed to bring us.

thanks!

Archived