Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins will be a beter QB than Jason! (Merged)

nquizitor

probably the most detestable, disgusting, unclassy thread in Redskin's history..

notice that even TC can't help the defense get the job done..

what rock did these people come from...

hahaha - a little dramatic, don't you think?

this coming from a guy who's posting for the 1st time -- what rock did you people come from?

JC and Collins have each had 16 pass attempts so far. JC completed 10 for 100 yards, no touchdowns. Collins completed 11 for 164 yards and a touchdown pass. If we're going to be a passing team, which we are, then yards per pass play is critical. Collins gives us better yards per pass play.

are you serious???? your basing everythng you know about a person by 16 passes.. damn kid, get off the Madden juice boy..

hahaha - a little dramatic, don't you think?

this coming from a guy who's posting for the 1st time -- what rock did you people come from?

gotta have your first post sometime right?

more so than anything, i'm trying to figure out where this new crop of so called skins fans came from.. yelling during the moment of silence for Sean Taylor, calling for the coaches head only 5 days after his best player died and the whole team is just fighting through it and almost won, saying Todd Collins is better then JC and that JC was a mistake when he's been the only bright spot on this team, seriously.. what rock did these people crawl out from.. pathetic.

Ooooooh, look......... P R O T E C T I O N.

Even Chris Collinsworth recognizes it.

Defense tired. Max protect.

1 + 1 = 2

All of a sudden our offensive line can pass protect? Why was JC averageing 6.3 yards per pass play in the same game with the same offensive line? Experiement proves causation - manipulating only the independant variable (QB) and seeing the manipulation's influence on the dependent variable (offensive success). This experiment proves JC is the source of our offensive shortcomings.

All of a sudden our offensive line can pass protect? Why was JC averageing 6.3 yards per pass play in the same game with the same offensive line? Experiement proves causation - manipulating only the independant variable (QB) and seeing the manipulation's influence on the dependent variable (offensive success). This experiment proves JC is the source of our offensive shortcomings.

Wow. You're so smart you're stupid.

4 t h Q u a r t e r

B e a r s d e f e n s e i s t i r e d

M a x p r o t e c t

B r u n e l l i s 3 r d s t r i n g Q B

Collins isn't the future for a Pop Warner team, let alone the Skins.

they are definitely calling plays with collins that they wouldnt of called with JC. We would of run the ball on 3rd and 6 with JC. We have outscored the bears 10-0 since they made it 17-13. We have found our QB of the future lol

Archived