Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins will be a beter QB than Jason! (Merged)

nquizitor

the thing that people WILL fail to realize is that the difference in this game is that we were winning and the bears expected us to run. By passing we took them off guard and were able to move the ball. In the last few games we have sat on leads and run run run. Then we get down and have to pass when they know thats what we are going to do. but I am 100% sure that campbell haters will not realize this important fact.

24 points...whew...that is quite an accomplishment.

Your sniffing Collins jockstrap. "You see that throw by collins" "Beautiful touch"..when he thros the ball 30 times and wins, then you can say he is a better QB. Campell isn't the best QB..But, I wouldn't take any QB over him that has been drafted since 2005.

So, taylor, have you been diagnosed with short term memory loss? YOu seem to forget all the times Campbell has made a nice throw.

24 points in essentially 2 quarters is an accomplishment, you're right bro.

As for sniffing collins jockstrap, perhaps. I'm mostly sniffing the redskins jockstrap because I think losing Campbell puts us in a great position to make a run. Campbell has made nice throws, but his timing is horrid in a scheme founded on timing. His yards per pass play is horrid on a team that is 9th in pass attempts.

But let's not fight. When Collins goes 4-0, you can admit I was right. Right now, let's enjoy the victory! Cheers Kev! :cheers:

Sure Collins looks good now but the real question will be how will he look in a couple of games when teams start gameplannign for his strengths and tendencies. You will see it will catch up to him just as it caught up with AJ Feely.

Ding.

I can't stand all this blind faith in JC. Yes he's raw and this is his first season but with Collins in the game (event he preseason) the O just clikcs. He makes better decisions than JC, and is faster freleasing the ball than JC. JC's release is not an NFL release people. Its just too slow, and in the NFl miliseconds count.

Now lets wait to see how he does against the Giants but I feel Collins is def better for us down the stretch. Look guys he did one thing tonight the JC still hasn't done. He took us down for a TD when we needed it, I'm still waiting for JC to do it, and BTW Derek Anderson who has much less exp than JC has done is 3 times this yr already.

We may need another QB in the draft, I'm not sold on JC at all.

JC and Collins have each had 16 pass attempts so far. JC completed 10 for 100 yards, no touchdowns. Collins completed 11 for 164 yards and a touchdown pass. If we're going to be a passing team, which we are, then yards per pass play is critical. Collins gives us better yards per pass play.

its one game dude. collins is not the future. if jc is on ir, its mark or todd till next year.

I don't like seeing people saying we are making the playoffs already. I love optimism, but we need to keep winning, and some help. With that said, let's keep it going and MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

Todd Collins played well and is a good QB, I said it as soon as the thread started. Jason has more potential, but Todd is a better QB right now. Face it.

As for sniffing collins jockstrap, perhaps. I'm mostly sniffing the redskins jockstrap because I think losing Campbell puts us in a great position to make a run. Campbell has made nice throws, but his timing is horrid in a scheme founded on timing. His yards per pass play is horrid on a team that is 9th in pass attempts.

But let's not fight. When Collins goes 4-0, you can admit I was right. Right now, let's enjoy the victory! Cheers Kev! :cheers:

1-0:cheers:

We won't beat the giants. I can't see it. A healthy skins team gets raped their year in and year out.

But, hey..we get them in their choking time, so maybe, they will play different.

campbell would never have made that throw to betts. we would have kicked a field goal. bears come down and score a td for a tie. that play was the difference between this game being won and another one of our collapses. that play alone stands as to why campbell may not be the guy for the job.

not even mention the bucs game and the dallas game, and who knows even the second eagles game.

we won with 31 rushing yards, i'd say that's pretty good.

Why? Because he doesn't conform to the mainstream opinion about JC. We all love the Redskins. We just disagree about what is ultimately best for the redskins. You will soon learns that losing JC was an addition by subtraction. I know it hurts, it hurts me too thinking about the great players we could have drafted with those two first rounders rather than JC, but admitting JC was a mistake will allow us to finally have the great offense Saunders was supposed to bring us.

You will occupy a front row seat on my ignore list. I'm not even going to get into a debate with you about this foolishness.

Collins 15/20, 224 yards, 2 tds, 0 ints, 11.2 average. Better than any game JC has ever had as a skin in my books (including his infamous detroit game lol) - and it was TC's first start! Give it up to the original poster! Collins will be our present and we will find our future in the draft. Life is lookin' good for the skins right now.

campbell would never have made that throw to betts. we would have kicked a field goal. bears come down and score a td for a tie. that play was the difference between this game being won and another one of our collapses. that play alone stands as to why campbell may not be the guy for the job.

not even mention the bucs game and the dallas game' date=' and who knows even the second eagles game.

we won with 31 rushing yards, i'd say that's pretty good.[/quote']

I agree with that NOW, but you people act like clutchness doesn't come with experience. You act like he is done developing. This isn't the Jason we'll see a few years from now and it's illogical to think it is.

Listen. You see it TIME AND TIME again. Sometimes the starting QB goes down and the backup plays a hell of a game. IT HAPPENS. Relax.

Atlanta & TB had the same thing last week. Lets see how THAT fares, shall we? Just settle down on the Collins for president talk.

Cant you even smell your own B.S.

The ONLY thing you care about is trying to prove that you were right.

Collins is old and looked like total hell in the last games he played in. Definately not the future.

But I digress, my point is still this. You only care about any of this so you can make an "I told you so thread"

Selfish and childish. Take your ball and go home

I'm not ready to make that kinda decision based off of "1" Decent game. Come one now.....

Like someone Mentioned earlier He did Just what the back up QB is "supposed" to do.....

Lets see what Collins is working with before we jump on bandwagons... Too Much of that around here I tell ya..... *shaking head*

Archived