Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins will be a beter QB than Jason! (Merged)

nquizitor

Collins is a better quarterback than Campbell right now (JC may get better in the future).

Did you see how many times our WRs ACTUALLY HAD THE BALL DELIVERED IN STRIDE? We don't see that with JC. They are always having to dive or jump for the balls.

And NO WAY does JC hit Betts like that for that TD. JC doesn't have the touch for it.

JC has 100x the talent of Collins, but right now Collins is the better QB because of brains, touch, and accuracy--all things that JC does not have.

It is not a coincidence that our team play improved with Collins in there.

I just love how people will come up with all these faulty reasons rather than admit that JC was the problem. The offense opened up because Collins is more capable than JC!

We were throwing the ball instead of running in critical situations where we needed to maintain possession. We haven't done that in WEEKS. You obviously weren't watching the game that closely to not see the obvious differences in the plays being called. I think that Saunders for some reason just feels more comfortable with Collins.

Collins is a better quarterback than Campbell right now (JC may get better in the future).

Did you see how many times our WRs ACTUALLY HAD THE BALL DELIVERED IN STRIDE? We don't see that with JC. They are always having to dive or jump for the balls.

And NO WAY does JC hit Betts like that for that TD. JC doesn't have the touch for it.

JC has 100x the talent of Collins, but right now Collins is the better QB because of brains, touch, and accuracy--all things that JC does not have.

It is not a coincidence that our team play improved with Collins in there.

:applause:

Great post. Sadly, people will call you a troll and shun you. I must say, I'm very fond of yours and JRAB's posting style. :applause:

We were throwing the ball instead of running in critical situations where we needed to maintain possession. We haven't done that in WEEKS. You obviously weren't watching the game that closely to not see the obvious differences in the plays being called. I think that Saunders for some reason just feels more comfortable with Collins.

lol. Saunders feels more comfortable for some reason. What that reason is is impossible to tell. But it certainly isn't because JC sucks! :laugh:

This fan base is embarrassing. We expect a HOF QB after 6 games and now some old fart plays good for ONE HALF and all of a sudden we need to start looking for future QB's....embarrassing....

Seconded completely and fully. I thought we would get some kidding in in here and such, but nothing serious. You all need to wake up. This is Todd Collins. Not only that but more to your point, Jason has the skills and talent and dedication and IS our franchise. Stand behind your soliders dammit!!!

That being said:

GREAT JOB TODD!!!

Seconded completely and fully. I thought we would get some kidding in in here and such, but nothing serious. You all need to wake up. This is Todd Collins. Not only that but more to your point, Jason has the skills and talent and dedication and IS our franchise. Stand behind your soliders dammit!!!

That being said:

GREAT JOB TODD!!!

Beautiful post. Couldn't have said it better. :point2sky

With all do respect, this is the most idiotic statement that Ive heard in quite sometime. Collins isnt nearly as gifted physically as Cambell nevermind the fact that hes 10 years his elder. Anyone who really knows football can tell that Cambell is the real deal and will be very special soon. However, Collins' best days, as a career backup, are long gone but he did step in tonight and did a solid job.

I know we all love Jason but we will be better with Todd.

I know we all love Jason but we will be better with Todd.

i am affraid i could not agree more... i thnk collins is gonna be the man here...he is not flashy and he may not have the big arm... however, he is acurate and seemed to see the field well... did not over throw many, if any... very happy about the win, hate to hear jc is that bad off, dont ever want anyone hurt, but i think right now it is best... 144.6 rating .. 15-20 224 yards and 2 tds... hell yea!!!

Why do you take offense to me thinking Collins is better than JC and that JC is a bust? Can I have a different opinion than you, and express it, without feeling threatened please?

It's not that you are disappointed by JC's performance (that I can understand to a degree), but you clearly hate the man. You attack his intelligence on a daily basis, and no matter what he does right, you find a way to spin it.

Collins is a 2nd stringer for a reason. That this thread even exists is a symptom of the psychosis that has wormed its way into ES.

Archived