Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's your favorite player of All-Time???

boxerlover29

THe whole D-Line in mid 70's....This Group to me REALLY HATED the Cowboys more than anything...Talbert,Brundidge,McDole,Biggs....damn those sundays were fun to watch us take cheap shots at Staubach!! Talbert would come right out and say they were gonna try to hurt him!!!

Of the non-Skins, Walter Payton is at the top. Rarely ran out of bounds and punished tacklers, had tremendous athleticism. Also Mike Singletary, it might be his poor eyesight, but he had perhaps the most intense eyes from his MLB position. Of course Butkus could dominate a game as well. Kenny Stabler was so clutch, how could he not be in the HOF. Finally, Bert Jones was one of the toughest QB's to ever play-rocket arm and could put the shoulder to a defender. For a few years he was the best in the league, IMO. Major neck injury ended his career. On the Skins, Green, Monk, Taylor.

Chris Hanburger, Dexter Manley, Dave Butz, Darrell Green, Sean Taylor, & Charles Mann my favorite Defensive Players (btw, in no particular order)

Joe Theismann, John Riggins, Art Monk, Chris Cooley, Original Hogs, Larry Brown, Sonny & Billy, Mark Mosely, & Charley Taylor are my fave Offensive players (again, no particular order).

If I had to only pick one guy who represents Redskins football... I have to go with Riggins.

Archived