Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's your favorite player of All-Time???

boxerlover29

I'm sure this has been done before,but why not ask again...Who is your favorite player of All-Time??? Past or Present, doesn't matter and let me know why.

My favorite player of all-time would probably be Dexter Manley. I love the way he rushed the offensive line and sacked the qb's hard. He was a bad ass!!! Best D-End combo....Manley and Mann!!!!:bearsuck: :wave:

<< See screen name, i was big like him (not as tall) played DT in HS and semi pro, even wore #65 (well one year i wore 66 cause the dam coach forgot to order a 65 jersey that year, ****! lol) When my dad started taking me to games, i fell in love with him because he used to carry his son off the field on his shoulders, while his son held his helmutt, it struck a nerve in me and i loved him since, he had a great father/son relationship and so did i, nough said. Oh and he was immovable brick wall too, that helped :D

Mean Joe Greene came in a close 2nd for me for all time.

Darrell Green Or Sean Taylor. Not just because of the events, ask me 2 weeks ago I would say the same thing. That fire and passion. The mentality to give it everything you got and fear nothing. The way I try to live is the way he did live and most definetley played. R.I.P. Sean I miss you.

And DG was...is Mr. Redskin.

Im hoping Jason Campbell can become that legendary, MVP type Superbowl winning QB...If so he'll be uup there

Bunch of others too

honeslty Im from washington state and growing up i wasn't much of a skins fan. I always loved Herman Moore from Detroit. To me he was the first Big receiver who really made use of the fade in the corner of the end zone...im sure there were guys before him but he was the first that i can remember.

No question, Mr. Darrell Green. He just has everything you'd want in a player, and person: undying work ethic, class act to everyone, off the chart athleticism and a million dollar smile. I bet the guy could still run down many people in the league with that Olympic speed.

Archived