Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's your favorite player of All-Time???

boxerlover29

Redskin old timer-Riggo, I was too young to really follow him and plus being out of the area didn't help.

Recent Skins-Lavar Arrington. I was am a pretty big Penn State Fan and I was sooooooooo excited the Skins drafted Arrington. I have new found respect for him after his speech at Sean's Funeral.

This season and forever...one one and only Sean Taylor. He was a beast, he was a monster, recievers feared him, running backs wanted no parts of him and we loved him. Sean will always be my favorite Skins!!

Now I really don't have a favorite, I love Landry and for a rookie he's damn good. I love Portis and his attitude. Rocky is a stud, gotta love Smoot and JC is cool and collective.

Non Redskin-the greatest RB ever.....Walter Payton.....Sweetness!!

Redskin old timer-Riggo, I was too young to really follow him and plus being out of the area didn't help.

Recent Skins-Lavar Arrington. I was am a pretty big Penn State Fan and I was sooooooooo excited the Skins drafted Arrington. I have new found respect for him after his speech at Sean's Funeral.

Being a Michigan fan I was beyond excited when we drafted Desmond... :(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only 22, so most of the football I remember has been in the Free Agent or Salary Cap era. The era where money matters more than the game. The only player I have loved during this time is Sean Taylor because it never seemed to matter to him. All the money and popularity never got to his head. He still loved the fans and played every play 110%

Redskins: Sean Taylor, Darrell Green, Portis, Moss

Non-Redskins: Tom Brady, Steve Smith, Chad Johnson

WTF?

Tom Brady?

Steve Smith is a tiny guy playing a huge role, almost like a Moss, so I can get that.

Chad Johnson is hilarious, can trash talk, and he backs it up, so I can get that.

Tom Brady gets a girl pregnant, leaves her, is the ****iest person to ever play the game, and is classless. You sure about this one?

I've always been a skins fan and played WR/CB in high school from 88-92, and might add in the Harrisonburg, Va area (hint hint JMU). GARY CLARK was my boy, loved watching him!!!

Was always a Darrell Green fan too, respected him staying with one team over his career, dont see that much anymore.

But I just told my wife the other day, there hasn't been one Redskin that I really grew attached to since Gary Clark left, until Sean Taylor came along.

John Riggins. Not for his gameplay but just because he's a crazy guy

CP, cause he brings it every down even if he doesn't have the ball. The guy might have crappy work ethic, but he gives 200% every game. I have never watched CP and though the guy wasn't accountable or didn't give it his all.

Archived