Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

The division is still within reach; especially if Giants lose today. Actually, we might be leading the division if the Giants lose.

Yeah that is correct now that I think about it. The Skins would hold the tie breaker over the giants, and if the cowboys and skins both win out that last game becomes huge. And the Bears are not looking good lately, and it wont get better if Cutler is gonna miss time. The skins appear to have a good chance at making it, provided they win out.

Edited by big#44

Yeah that is correct now that I think about it. The Skins would hold the tie breaker over the giants, and if the cowboys and skins both win out that last game becomes huge.

Yup. C'mon Saints! All we need to do is win the Division. Win the Divisision & we're in!

We are not getting help in the early going from the Saints or Cardinals, but we've already gotten some help from the Vikings beating the Bears. Since our win keeps us ahead of the Vikings by tiebreaker, this was the outcome we wanted, as now 3 playoff spots are within reach. Also puts a positive spin on Seattle's win over the Bears last week, which was a bummer at the time. Also Atlanta lost which will give them more motivation to beat the Giants next week (no chance they'll be resting starters).

I just used the playoff machine at ESPN and I think the way we get in is by the Bears losing next week. If we beat the Browns, and the Bears lose to the Packers, we will have the sixth seed.

I hate to say this, but I really do see Seattle and The Giants winning out. But, I do see the Bears losing next week. We just need to win out. Thank you Minnesota.

Edited by storretti

I just used the playoff machine at ESPN and I think the way we get in is by the Bears losing next week. If we beat the Browns, and the Bears lose to the Packers, we will have the sixth seed.

I hate to say this, but I really do see Seattle and The Giants winning out. But, I do see the Bears losing next week. We just need to win out. Thank you Minnesota.

Adrian Peterson would be getting MVP buzz if it weren't for Ponder.

Who do we root for tonight? Packers or Lions?

You no what, I didn't use the playoff machine to see what would happen if Green Bay loses, but if I had to take a guess, if Green Bay looses, then the match up between Green Bay and Chicago next week is going to be really good, because no matter what, if we win next week, we would have the sixth seed.

So in essence, we really want Detroit to win.

Lions. They we can jump ahead of GB or CHi next week
You no what, I didn't use the playoff machine to see what would happen if Green Bay loses, but if I had to take a guess, if Green Bay looses, then the match up between Green Bay and Chicago next week is going to be really good, because no matter what, if we win next week, we would have the sixth seed.

So in essence, we really want Detroit to win.

Y'all are correct, we'll have tiebreakers on the loser of Bears-Packers if GB loses tonight.

Go Lions! :puke: