Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Morgan Spurlock Found Osama Bin Laden?

Stophovr6

Bin Laden was a smoke screen. If the Us wanted him we surely would have gotten him by now.

Surely. And of course you know the interworkings of our intelligence department and officials, right?

Most people in this country are gullable as hell and believe whatever is told to them.

I agree, like people who hold to unfound conspiracy theories. Just because you don't believe what major news corporations or the administration says (which I'm not saying is necessarily a wrong approach) and find your news and information in less conspicuous areas or underground blogs does not necessarily make you less gullable. It just means you are more willing to search for your gullability.

The whole 9/11 thing was a set up and I might get flamed for saying this but there was alot more to this than people will admit, just like the F-16 that shot the plane down in PA.

I actually think this was possible and have no problem with the President's/military's response. We had no expectation that the PA plane would have ended any differently than the other three. In retrospect, I would have no problem with any and all of them being shot down by our military. However, I do not hold to this because it has not been confirmed that that was how the situation occured.

Bin Laden was a smoke screen. If the Us wanted him we surely would have gotten him by now. Most people in this country are gullable as hell and believe whatever is told to them. The whole 9/11 thing was a set up and I might get flamed for saying this but there was alot more to this than people will admit, just like the F-16 that shot the plane down in PA. Also there wasn't but a little plane (cessna) that hit the pentagon. Sorry people it is what it is......If you research the supposed engine that they collected from the Pentagon didn't even match the plane that supposedly crashed into it! Common knowledge, another well known fact, one of the supposed hijackers that supposedly died in the attacks is a professor in the middle east, anyone care to explain that one?

Don't tell me. You watched Loose Change and you bought it. Hook, Line, and Sinker. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Im sure these people's families will be ecstatic to learn that their loved ones arent really dead.

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

CREW

Charles Burlingame

David Charlebois

Michele Heidenberger

Jennifer Lewis

Kenneth Lewis

Renee May

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose.

Yeneneh Betru

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown

Suzanne Calley

William Caswell

Sarah Clark

Asia Cottom.

James Debeuneure

Rodney Dickens

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards

Charles S. Falkenberg

Zoe Falkenberg, 8

Dana Falkenberg, 3

Joe Ferguson

Wilson "Bud" Flagg

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray

Stanley Hall

Bryan Jack

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby

Ann Judge

Chandler Keller

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan

Karen A. KincaidNorma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca

Christopher Newton

Barbara Olson

Ruben Ornedo

Robert Penniger

Lisa Raines

Todd Reuben

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper

Bob Speisman

Hilda Taylor

Leonard Taylor

Leslie A. Whittington

John Yamnicky

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

Yet there are boobs172645 out there who will tell you that a Cessna crashed into the Pentagon. That was one crowded Cessna.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
What does it matter? Why do we need to find him? 9/11? Sorry, it was an iside job.
:doh: What a fool. How did you come to this conclusion? You were 12 when it happened, and you are still too young to fully grasp what happened.

If it had been an inside job, someone would have talked. You fall for propaganda easily, since you believe that BS.

What purpose would the U.S. have to do it? If you say oil, I'm gonna slap you across the face with Osama's fat purple lips.

Wake up, gas prices are soaring, oil costs are soaring, and we have been over there over 5 years and aren't in control. Does something not add up to you? :rolleyes:

:doh: What a fool. How did you come to this conclusion? You were 12 when it happened, and you are still to young to fully grasp what happened.

If it had been an inside job, someone would have talked. You fall for propaganda easily, since you believe that BS.

What purpose would the U.S. have to do it? If you say oil, I'm gonna slap you across the face with Osama's fat purple lips.

Wake up, gas prices are soaring, oil costs are soaring, and we have been over there over 5 years and aren't in control. Does something not add up to you? :rolleyes:

I literally got mad and felt my body get warm when I read his post Head. This is why I am not going to post in here again but I fully agree with you and thank you for saying it better then I could have.

I literally got mad and felt my body get warm when I read his post Head. This is why I am not going to post in here again but I fully agree with you and thank you for saying it better then I could have.
Not a problem at all man. I lost a few people on 9/11, and had a few loved ones get hurt in the pentagon. I'm just glad I've learned to control myself a lot better when I hear people spew BS like he did.

wait a minute...9/11 an inside job? Okay we are supposed to believe that the same crew that has screwed up the invasion of Iraq so badly my son's grandchildren will be paying for it masterminded 9/11? Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeee they did.

The only way I will ever fully accept the remotest possiblity of 9/11 being an inside job by Bush & Co. is if within 2 months of Bush leaving office OBL is captured...then I might buy into it a little more readily...doubt it'll happen though.

Bin Laden was a smoke screen. If the Us wanted him we surely would have gotten him by now. Most people in this country are gullable as hell and believe whatever is told to them. The whole 9/11 thing was a set up and I might get flamed for saying this but there was alot more to this than people will admit, just like the F-16 that shot the plane down in PA. Also there wasn't but a little plane (cessna) that hit the pentagon. Sorry people it is what it is......If you research the supposed engine that they collected from the Pentagon didn't even match the plane that supposedly crashed into it! Common knowledge, another well known fact, one of the supposed hijackers that supposedly died in the attacks is a professor in the middle east, anyone care to explain that one?

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but I worked "classified" sanitation after the the plane crashed into the pentagon and I have to tell you that it was American Airlines flight 77. The 'conspiracy theorists" say, there was no tail section or the pieces were too small or the engine was that of a cessna.

1. The area was roped off from the press within 10 minutes because of the amount of classified information that was blowing around.

2. The tail section was in roughly 5 pieces.

3. You run a plane full of fuel into a building like the pentagon and see what happens to it.

4. Since when do cesnas have 2 JET engines.

Stop with the insanity. AQ did it and if we pull out it will be much much worse next time.

Bush said he didn't care to find him/ he wasn't important.

He is not on the FBIs international most wanted list for 9/11.

He is wandering around Afgan/Pakistan while on dyalisis.

He has been reported dead by atleast 7 different intellegence agencies.

America loves a boogeyman. It would do no good to find him, as far as the GWoT is concerned.

We barely scratched at the countries where he was at.

The entire OBL thing sucks.

What do you tin foilers say happened to the plane that the media reported crashed into the Pentagon along with all of its passengers? Surely, American Airlines would realize that one of its planes is missing and the families of the passengers would notice that their loved ones didn't return home. Did the government pay to keep all of those people quiet?

They would have had to have found a way to destroy it in the air... and silence all the people that would have seen it or known where it stopped appearing on the radar screens. That's a hard sell if you ask me.

Whenever a government is involved it's a safe bet we aren't told everything. But the "truthers" just don't seem to be anywhere near something plausible.

This would be kind of sad if he did. It would confirm that the American people are being played like a skin flute.

At the same time, it would be pretty awesome if he found Bin laden. Not because I hate Bush or anything, but because one man managed to do it by himself. I wonder if he gave Bin Laden a Big Mac or chicken McNuggets? Or better yet, what if he found him working at McDonalds?

or better yet he killed the son of a ***** instead of shootin the **** with him.

bs.

It's interesting though that if he really HAD found Osama- why Spurlock wouldn't have had his head chopped off.

Clearly, Obama knows a friend when he sees one in Pakistan..

:laugh: Why the hate for Morgan Spurlock?

I don't think he actually finds him but get's within a mile of him or something like that.

BTW this has been posted within the Tailgate before except not with sweet pics of Natalie Portman and French anchors.

Archived