Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Morgan Spurlock Found Osama Bin Laden?

Stophovr6

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Has-Morgan-Spurlock-Found-Osama-Bin-Laden-7091.html

"If Michael Moore is America’s number one documentary filmmaker, then after releasing Super Size Me Morgan Spurlock definitely became number 2. Except while Moore makes more point of view movies, Spurlock’s work is a lot closer to being what we think of when throwing around the word “documentary”.

His next project is by far, his riskiest yet. Spurlock has finished his new movie Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?, in which he sets out to do what the United States government has apparently failed to do: Find Osama Bin Laden. The Weinstein Company bought the thing after seeing only 15 minutes of it at the Berlin Film Festival, and here’s where it gets really interesting. Rumor has it that Spurlock actually found Osama Bin Laden. "

This could be interesting. I wonder if he has really found him.

This would be kind of sad if he did. It would confirm that the American people are being played like a skin flute.

At the same time, it would be pretty awesome if he found Bin laden. Not because I hate Bush or anything, but because one man managed to do it by himself. I wonder if he gave Bin Laden a Big Mac or chicken McNuggets? Or better yet, what if he found him working at McDonalds?

Hey, could you tell Melissa to stop texting me? She's making Natalie jealous, and frankly, she's not being very complimentary of you either.

Sorry, but she says teasing you with that kind of stuff really gets her hot. Guess I'll just have to tie her other hand down (yeah, she likes it that way ;) ) and give her a spanking. :)

Sorry, but she says teasing you with that kind of stuff really gets her hot. Guess I'll just have to tie her other hand down (yeah, she likes it that way ;) ) and give her a spanking. :)
Hey, could you tell Melissa to stop texting me? She's making Natalie jealous, and frankly, she's not being very complimentary of you either.

You guys are pathetic.... stop joking about my lover and my girlfriend...

...only in the Tailgate can you take a Osama Bin Laden thread and go off on a sidetrack posting pics of hot French news anchors in less than 10 posts :)

Nice work fellas.

Hey - Natalie is an Israeli-American, not French.

Oh, and I forgot to post pictures... that's easily rectified.

portman1a8d.jpg

She's also not a new anchor (that I'm aware of). ;)

No, but I'll settle for a Harvard grad who speaks six languages, was a research assistant to Alan Dershowitz, has published two scientific papers, and can speak coherently about the nuances of microfinance in the Third World. Given that she is only 25, I'd say she has potential to accomplish something with her life. :silly:

Archived