Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd To Talk About Sean Taylor

KingGibbs

It was a non-apology "apology". He said he was wrong in his assumptions about the circumstances surrounding the shooting, but absolutely refused to say he was "sorry". He had the balls to compare himself to the President and soldiers dying in Iraq -- i.e. saying that the President might be wrong, but you'll never hear him say he is sorry... also here is a quote that will blow your mind:

"who would have thought that the guys who ended up shooting Sean would be such losers?"

Huh??? so, let me get this straight, you mean if a person murders an innocent man does so out of spite, vengeance, jealousy, hatred, etc. that is somehow justified and that person would be considered a "winner"??? WTF???

The ego and hubris of this guy is astounding.

Here is a question: why is he such an anti-Redskin? Have you noticed this? I actually listen to Cowherd often. I'm a dispassionate listener living on the West Coast. I don't think I'm being paranoid or overly sensitive as a Skins fan when I say that whenever there is a slight opening to take a shot at the Skins, its batter up time at the Herd... but why? What does he have against Washington?

Man who cares what tool has to say. As for Antrell(sp) Rolle is he really Sean's friend because where I come from friends wouldn't have put what he said out there and just adding to what the media thought about Sean. So was he a true friend?

Since when did reading Wilbon's column become a consultation?

Good point. However, I don't care if Cowherd sat down with Wilbon for three hours and the two roasted marshmallows together over a campfire. Wilbon admitted he didn't know Sean Taylor, so "consulting" him is idiotic.

The color of Wilbon's skin doesn't make him an expert on Sean Taylor's life.

QFT!

Just something to think about. I call myself a friend but I come out and say the things he said I question it really. Now all these others backtracking they can all go to hell now that the truth of the fact surrounding his death came out every one wants to backtrack.

Just something to think about. I call myself a friend but I come out and say the things he said I question it really. Now all these others backtracking they can all go to hell now that the truth of the fact surrounding his death came out every one wants to backtrack.

I hope when I go that my friends have a little bit of consdieration for my family and friends and not say things like that in front of a microphone.

...The bottom line is that he should have done the same thing with this case, but he got anxious and thought he could nail the story before anyone else and shoved his foot in his mouth.

Maybe if I had come out and said "I thought Taylor was the accidental victim of a botched burglary because how else do you explain him getting shot in the leg?" then I'd be smart enough to have my own radio show now. But, I waited for more facts to come out simply because it's the responsible thing to do. Plus, had I been that insensitive as Cowherd and started making blatant accusations on this forum, I'd have been rightfully blasted.

Good point. However, I don't care if Cowherd sat down with Wilbon for three hours and the two roasted marshmallows together over a campfire. Wilbon admitted he didn't know Sean Taylor, so "consulting" him is idiotic.

The color of Wilbon's skin doesn't make him an expert on Sean Taylor's life.

This is kind of like President Bush saying, "To help win the war on terror I called up as a consultant Keifer Sutherland. He plays Jack Bauer on '24' he should have some good ideas."

As someone else said he should've called people who actually knew him...nothing against Wilbon at this point but he is in the media and Sean didn't talk to the media.

Good for him.

He spread the responsibility, but I'm glad he mustered up the balls to take care of this before this is gone and forgotten.

The guy is a pompous jackass and has bad taste in vodka, but his drivel is still more entertaining than the other guys on the radio when I'm driving to school (Opie and Anthony couldn't suck any harder and Ed Norris' callers make me change the station whenever I listen). I wish WJFK's signal was better past Annapolis.

I drive to work during that same time and I listen to Dan Patrick on 980 in that time slot. DP > Cowturd

Isn't this what Howard Stern did? Deliberately piss people off so they'd tune in to see if there were ramifications? Do you think that, maybe, pissing off a legion of Redskins fans so we'd talk about in the office and on message boards might be what he wanted all along?

And yes, I do see the irony in contributing to a thread I just asked people to stop contributing to, and yes, I do feel dirty and used.

I used to be an advid espn radio listener, I'm in my car all the time. After all the events that occured on Colin's show and even Mike Golic bringing up Sean's past I do not listen anymore. I do still listen to the Mike Tirico show, he seemed to have the best perspective. I don't even watch PTI anymore, because of wilbon

I used to be an advid espn radio listener, I'm in my car all the time. After all the events that occured on Colin's show and even Mike Golic bringing up Sean's past I do not listen anymore. I do still listen to the Mike Tirico show, he seemed to have the best perspective. I don't even watch PTI anymore, because of wilbon

Same here. I watch Comcast and listen to Riggo a lot more then I used to. Change is good. Anybody cheer for the mayor who called out the media during Sean's funeral?

Same here. I watch Comcast and listen to Riggo a lot more then I used to. Change is good. Anybody cheer for the mayor who called out the media during Sean's funeral?

I did, I loved it when the speakers at the funeral were laying into the media. DId you see whay JB said on CBS, I think that was also directed at this punk Colin

One more thing about this a**wipe I'm black and I do not think I know everything about every black person what their lives are like you certainly shouldn't take words from that jerk Stephen A. Smith or Sean's so call friend.

If he is such a friend he should know the code of the street man let me stop because I'm getting all upset all over again.

I did, I loved it when the speakers at the funeral were laying into the media. DId you see whay JB said on CBS, I think that was also directed at this punk Colin
You mean this?

A direct swipe at that assbag Wilbon.

"But are those reasons enough for some to be so insensitive, so quick and I think so inaccurate in stereotyping Sean Taylor as a bad apple, or that the end he met with was not a surprise? A group of burglars break into HIS HOUSE and surprise to find him there and end his life? Now by all accounts as we've heard from all those who actually knew him well, Taylor did an awful lot of maturing over the last year and a half. For those who have been mature for a lot longer than that, exercising restraint in passing such callous and harmful judgment would seem to be in order..." – James Brown, CBS Sports

Archived