Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd To Talk About Sean Taylor

KingGibbs

You mean this?

A direct swipe at that assbag Wilbon.

"But are those reasons enough for some to be so insensitive, so quick and I think so inaccurate in stereotyping Sean Taylor as a bad apple, or that the end he met with was not a surprise? A group of burglars break into HIS HOUSE and surprise to find him there and end his life? Now by all accounts as we've heard from all those who actually knew him well, Taylor did an awful lot of maturing over the last year and a half. For those who have been mature for a lot longer than that, exercising restraint in passing such callous and harmful judgment would seem to be in order..." – James Brown, CBS Sports

I loved JB for doing that. It was good to see a guy from the area take Wilbon, Kornheiser & Cowherd to task.

You mean this?

A direct swipe at that assbag Wilbon.

"But are those reasons enough for some to be so insensitive, so quick and I think so inaccurate in stereotyping Sean Taylor as a bad apple, or that the end he met with was not a surprise? A group of burglars break into HIS HOUSE and surprise to find him there and end his life? Now by all accounts as we've heard from all those who actually knew him well, Taylor did an awful lot of maturing over the last year and a half. For those who have been mature for a lot longer than that, exercising restraint in passing such callous and harmful judgment would seem to be in order..." – James Brown, CBS Sports

:applause: JB. He is 100% accurate. Wilbon has lost a lot of fans because of his comments. I think I might email this quote to him and tell him how correct JB is.

Someone should write the managing editor of the Washington Post and tell them that because of Kornholio/Wilbon comments over the ST situation that we will not read the Post anymore until they are fired.

They won't fire them, though, because there are people in DC that still love them.

I did, I loved it when the speakers at the funeral were laying into the media. DId you see whay JB said on CBS, I think that was also directed at this punk Colin

I thought that they were right on the money.

This clown keeps talking about doing "Big Boy Radio"...sorry Colin but I want to listen to people who are adults and not trying to do "Big Boy Radio" like Dan Patrick, Jim Rome and just about anyone else who isn't named Colin Cowherd....people who think and look before they leap.

You sday that you're agressive...I say you're knee jerk idiot who makes me very happy that I left the media game.

I'm wondering if he thinks "Messageboard Geeks" are so way off base as to blast him now. I'm sure in his twisted mind he has convinced himself that he was right in the way he went about things just not right in what he said. Screw him. I could give a rat's ***** what he has to say anymore. He lost me a long time ago, so no big whoop to me.

I just got finished listening to the podcast from Cowturd. He is backpeddling like the camp fodder who is trying to make the team. See this is the problem, he is asking the "so-called" voice of Black America(Jason Whitlock, Michael Wilbon, Steven A. Smith, etc) about Sean Taylor and get their opinion, and what he got was hate from these individuals. I think Steven A was the lesser of the 3 and Whitlock and Wilbon wants to hear themselves speak I think. He should of got the facts first, before talking about his SUV getting shot at 15 times or the incident with the SUV's. He was going about ST is a "thug"(and I hate that word refered to an Black athlete), and he deserved what he got. Now he is saying, hey, we are all entitled opinions, and I was just voicing mine. He realized that he ****ed up, yes most likely received some heat from Mr. Snyder about his show on Triple X and the future, so he came out. As a black man myself, I do not care what Whitlock, Smith, or Wilbon has to say, because they are not the voice I follow. So what Cowturd was doing was following their voices about a problem that has affected more lives than Sean. And for Antrelle to say what he said was out of line too, talking about people was always watching Sean and jealous of him. He needed to get his facts straight about what happened instead of jumping conclusions. DP is much more relaxing to listen to and Doc Walker on 980. When I do listen to ESPN radio, it'll be Riggo for now on.

Cowhead is a clown. I sent him a very long email last week. F Him. I will never listen to him. Maybe Snyder told him to put out an apology or he would pull him from redskin radio

He should pull him anyway....put on some local guy in his timeslot.

You notice there are only like 6 on-air guys on Redskin Radio? Sheehan, Braun, Preston, Michael, Bram and Riggo?

Cowherd's notion that these black writers "knew" something about Sean Taylor simply because he too was black, is inherently stupid and probably even racist. I guess I'm an expert on Brett Favre because I'm white? WTF?

Next time Wilbon says anything about a white player you should email him with an "as a white man" comment on how he couldn't have any chance of understanding the real deal, because he isn't white, like you. :laugh: :laugh:

Next time Wilbon says anything about a white player you should email him with an "as a white man" comment on how he couldn't have any chance of understanding the real deal, because he isn't white, like you. :laugh: :laugh:

I just spilled my drink. Darn you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived