Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty @ Gordon Biersch 12/4

skinslove<3

Doughty has out performed Landry and Prioleua IMO. He is the surest tackler on the team.

Landry misses so many tackles and I think the fans have overrated him. I've been a major Doughty hater in the past and I think he has no business playing FS but at least he has the fundamentals of tackling down. Nice depth too down the line

Kevin Klein, gotoff this board. That was incredibly lame. I'm pulling for Reed. Met him last night, he's a great guy who's overcome a lot in his life with his child and now Sean Taylor. Give him a chance, he can be as good as Ryan Clark, he's just been thrown into a situation where he's learning

Reed was a very very cool guy. It meant a lot to me that he could come out with everything that he has going on in his professional life as well as his personal life.

Things take time...

It was nice meeting some new people last night. I can't believe that I got my Redskins Encyclopedia signed by Pat Fischer.

HTTR.

Hope to see a lot of you at the game on Thursday.:helmet:

Reed was a very very cool guy. It meant a lot to me that he could come out with everything that he has going on in his professional life as well as his personal life.

Things take time...

It was nice meeting some new people last night. I can't believe that I got my Redskins Encyclopedia signed by Pat Fischer.

HTTR.

Hope to see a lot of you at the game on Thursday.:helmet:

Did you and the girls go see Santa after the taping?

Archived