Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Job by Comcast SportsNet

THE POSSE 81 83 84

I got all my news from ES and CSN. It was nice to see one network concerned about Sean and give him more then a 30 second segment (those other networks know who they are)

Yes they are...they did a quick bite on Taylor and then it was "Did the Eagles find a blue-print for beating the Pats?"...Screw the fact that he is fighting for his life hell we need to talk about the Golden Children of the NFL yet again.

JLC, CSN, and CNN really did a great job and ESPN really fell through. I turned to ESPN to see the reaction on the national level and was surprised to see the lack of coverage they did. I gotta say I don't think I'll be watching PTI ever again as difficult as that may be since I did love watching Tony and Wilbon, but they just went too far IMO. Funny how the people who didn't take the time to get to know him look at this as just something that happened to a thug like nothing significant happened and the ones who did know him in Comcast seemed shocked and shared that numb feeling we all felt. I don't think the thought of Sean being a thug even crossed their mind let alone did they comment on it once. Funny how Wilbon defended Artest for going after that fan who threw beer on him as something he would have done but getting shot in your bedroom defending your family somehow makes you a thug because you went after some people who stole your property and skipped a rookie symposium. If they end up appologizing I will gladly watch the show again because sometimes we say dumb things when we don't really know something, but until then I don't feel I can watch PTI without rage.

JLC, CSN, and CNN really did a great job and ESPN really fell through. I turned to ESPN to see the reaction on the national level and was surprised to see the lack of coverage they did. I gotta say I don't think I'll be watching PTI ever again as difficult as that may be since I did love watching Tony and Wilbon, but they just went too far IMO. Funny how the people who didn't take the time to get to know him look at this as just something that happened to a thug like nothing significant happened and the ones who did know him in Comcast seemed shocked and shared that numb feeling we all felt. I don't think the thought of Sean being a thug even crossed their mind let alone did they comment on it once.
I agree. Something really upsets me about how ESPN handled it today. FNC even showed Clinton Portis speaking. How dare a national SPORTS channel show that courtesy. CSN was FABULOUS today...they really were on top of everything and did a great job of talking about Sean's turn-around in the last two years.

I work at Comcast Sportsnet on the overnights, and left this morning before we got word of the shooting. But I will let everyone know you think they did a great job. We have a lot of hard working people, that really care about local sports at Comcast Sportsnet. My buddy was there making all of the live switching and running the crawls all day, and he did a great job!!! I am off tonight but if I hear anything new, I will let you guys know ASAP.

I agree. Something really upsets me about how ESPN handled it today. FNC even showed Clinton Portis speaking. How dare a national SPORTS channel show that courtesy. CSN was FABULOUS today...they really were on top of everything and did a great job of talking about Sean's turn-around in the last two years.

I'm going to be honest here, I really think ESPN was more interested in covering their little game.

If this happened on Tues-Sunday those scum of the earth would be all over it.

Archived