Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about Heyer?

ClemsSC7Skinfan

I just wanted to come on here and say I've been very very impressed with his progression. In pre-season I think Heyer struggled with everything from run blocking, pass blocking, to putting the cleats on the right feet. However, he has improved drastically since then and was another very bright point on the team yesterday. His name was only mentioned once that I recall on a false start. He has played great football for the past two weeks filling in for Wade and I just wanted to give him his due.

A few other bright spots of the team as somone else had mentioned was Reche Caldwell and his great catches he made, as well as the numerous chain moving catches by Keenan McCardell. I would like to give both of those guys a good round of applause also for their performance and effort this past Sunday. :applause:

Also lastly, a round of applause for the D, 5 Turnovers, (6th didn't matter) and only giving up 19 points. This was another very solid performance for being put in very tough positions. The entire team never quit which is something I've loved about them with Gibbs. I'll be pulling for you guys again this coming week, lets beat those Bills like it was 1991!

Heyer is playing like what he was drafted an undrafted free agent during the whole bucs game he got beat the whole time and didn't protect JC.

I have to agree... to an extent. He got OWNED on every play in the first half.

Second half, he played much better. Though he did get a lot of help.

• 4 weeks later...

Awhile back, one this site's originals, had some harsh words about Joe Bugel, and his perceived failure to field any adequate, young back-up OL guys.

Considering the adversity the OL has had to overcome, to see this team put up 32 points, and provide Collins with the protection he had tonight, you have to tip your hat to Joe Bugel.

Stephon Heyer's play punctuates the incredible job Buges has put forth this year..:2cents:

I just wish I could talk and think about other things than ST....but I just can't

Its hard, but you have to move on keep him in memory and move on. Im not trying to sound insensitive because I feel what you feel. We have to move on and accept that God needed Sean more than we did, and I for one am ok with that. HTST!!!!!

Our FO does a better job than many of us give credit.

Heyer, Blades, Montgomery, Golston, Doughty..pretty good job finding and developing unknown/undrafted/late draft players

Only if they had more draft picks. :doh:

Heyer has earned the right to start next year.

Jansen renegotiate or be cut.

Archived