Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything just changed (re: Sean Taylor)

Go_Jibbs!

Do we really need this post in this thread about the how u still care about the season and the buffalo game. completely inappropriate.

On a another note my thoughts and prayers are with Sean Taylor...I know he will pull through this..he is one tough guy

It's appropriate. Regardless of what happens with Sean (and I pray to God that it is good news), this board is going to be filled with the same debates on Monday that follow any game - though they may be a little tempered for a while.

What I really don't understand is why people "need perspective" in the first place. The Redskins should occupy the same part of your life right now as they always did. If you need perspective, they were probably too important to you in the first place.

What I find sad is how the media is still bringing up the past. The past is, well, past. He's really been changing for the better what with his daughter and all. But I guess there's no news there.

Get better ST. Our prayers are for you and your family. A kid needs thier dad. Even more than a football team needs a player.

This just absolutely sickens me. I just read about it on Drudge. As a fourth-generation Floridian, I just despise Miami .. south Florida for that matter. What a total cesspool! Unfortunately, the crime wave and throngs of no-Engies are moving up the state. It is no wonder that my fellow natives have long ago departed the state for more peaceful pastures .. where they actually bother to speak English!

My best wishes and prayers go towards Sean. Football is secondary .. tertiary to his recovery.

<<Sorry if this got posted twice. The server is obviously undergoing severe stress.>>

Archived