Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything just changed (re: Sean Taylor)

Go_Jibbs!

I'm heart broken I've cried off and on since I got the call about my favorite Redskin being shot. I tried to talk to family but no one understands why I'm so sad. They say you never even met him. So, I come to my second family for support. My our prayers be answered and our beloved safety come out of this fully recovered. Thanks for being there everyone. Atleast here people can understand my heartache. We love you Sean our prayers and love are with you and your family. Pull through this for everyone.

You put that into words that I couldn't figure out :(

It's impossible to explain how this feels to anyone who hasn't watched this team and this player in particular who has been their true heart and soul -- no matter how many interviews other players give about being leaders, Sean always let his actions speak louder than words, he never showed any quit even when things were at their darkest, he was always going full speed no matter what the odds

He was always the ray of hope -- how the hell does this happen to HIM.

He needs to pull through. Wether he can play again or not, he deserves a full life with his family

I'm very serious. I care for Sean Taylor the football player much more than I do Sean Taylor the person.

I hope he recovers. I hope he recovers well. Well enough to play football again. Not just because he a Skin, but if this was a premeditated act of violence what better kick in their pants but to come back strong and play out your career? I would hate to see his career ended on such a stupid act as this.

It's like Ben R of Pitts last year and his scooter wreck. I'm pleased as pudding to see him playing tonight. And I'm not a big fan of the steelers.

And I felt for the Broncos when they lost 2 players. And they are my most hated team. But these are still humans and I really don't like seeing things go down like that.

So get well ST...Well enough to make a comeback and thumb your nose at your attackers!

And if this is bad of me so be it. It's NOT just football it's a life. Hope things turn out well enough for the man so he can provide a fantastic living for his family and do what he wants to do most and that is to play football again.

Archived