Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything just changed (re: Sean Taylor)

Go_Jibbs!

I'm currently living in Boca not that far north of Miami

Thinking about driving down and hanging a Redskin flag near the entrance of the hospital. It might seem pointless to some..

I just want Sean and his family to know how much we care

that would be really nice -- I feel like we should do something here too --

Playoffs no longer matter.

Superbowls no longer matter.

Quarterback situations no longer matter.

Coaching situations no longer matter.

The only thing that matters is the condition and well-being of Sean Taylor.

It just got real.

Pull through this. We got your back.

Well put. Thank you. Our prayers are with you, Sean.

Note from a long time giants fan who lives in the DC area. Yesterday's scores were heavily on my mind early this morning, including the Giants and Skins losses. Now, they seem meaningless. My prayers are with Sean and his family. As best I know, the guy was re-inventing his life after the birth of his daughter. I hope and pray that he has the opportunity to continue that process.

We may support different teams, but on a matter like this, we are all in it together. Peace.

I am of course praying for the recovery of Sean Taylor, but mainly because his career is in jeopardy. This may make me seem like a jerk, or even make me a jerk, but my main concern is how would we replace a player of his talent.

You cant. Sean taylor is one of a kind.

THE BEST SAFETY IN THE NFL.

I'm currently living in Boca not that far north of Miami

Thinking about driving down and hanging a Redskin flag near the entrance of the hospital. It might seem pointless to some..

I just want Sean and his family to know how much we care

I wouldn't go near the hospital. You really don't want to get in the way of anything there.

Playoffs no longer matter.

Superbowls no longer matter.

Quarterback situations no longer matter.

Coaching situations no longer matter.

The only thing that matters is the condition and well-being of Sean Taylor.

It just got real.

Pull through this. We got your back.

I totally agree..i am having a super hard time functioning today

After the Eagles loss, I just decided I was no longer going to let what happens this season get to me so badly. I took the loss to Dallas in stride (believe me, that was a first for me), and even yesterday's loss didn't sour my mood for much of the rest of the day.

So now, with a season that I'm not expecting much from, and a newfound inner peace about the Redskins, something like this happens.

This is indeed just a game, but when we feel the way we do about Sean, you realize that deep down - for true fans - it's so much more. Many of us are feeling like a close friend got shot. I've never met ST, but I am as concerned for his well-being as for anyone I do know personally.

It feels like a family member. You don't go to bed and think something like this can happen when you wake up in the morning. Sean you and your family are in our prayers.

I hear you, when I found out the only thing in my mind was the want to kill who ever did this, it was like they went after family

Archived