Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6 in a row or we don't go. (5 in a row merge)

Also note we beat lions and cards who are our only threat for the wildcard so we own the tie breaker.

Well, when you're inconsistent, anything really goes. It is very plausible that we could go 10-6 to get into the playoffs, but we could also be 7-9. Don't forget about the Eagles though, they're 5-5 also.

The next three games are key.

If we take care of business in Tampa, then at home against Buffalo & Chicago, we're in great shape at 8-5.

I don't think we have to win all six games to get in. We're one game out right now, and to think Detroit is going to only lose once is foolish.....

Umm, no. 10-6 will get us there, 9-7 could as well. The Lions will lose to the Pack and Lions for 6 losses and probably to one other team for 7. Eagles will lose at least 7. We're still alive and kicking. Hopefully Taylor will be back to carry the D.

Ding!

Guest ComebackKing

We can go 5-1 and still go. We are winning our next three games for sure vs Tampa and the Bills and the Bears. We will be 8-5 and in control of our own destiny wild card wise.

Today was a must win for any division hopes, that didn't happen.

This team is just getting healthy, when taylor and thomas are back we will be much better.

Our next 6 games

at Tampa

Bils

Bears

at Giants

at Vikes

Cowboys

We should be able to win everygame, with the way campbell has been playing. We open put the offense we will start blowing out teams.

Also note we beat lions and cards who are our only threat for the wildcard so we own the tie breaker.

Giants we get to play them again, and i think we are a better team then them.

we will go between 9-7 to 11-5 any of these records probably get us in the playoffs in nfc.

Thoughts?

Yes, I have thoughts. You are a 19 year old Madden generation kid that knows little about football.

at Tampa - loss

Bills - win

Bears - win (im feeling generous)

at giants - loss

at vikings - coin flip, ill be generous again and give them win

Cowboys - most likely a loss. unless you're counting on (leaning on) the premise that the "cowboys dont have anything to play for in last week" which at this time we cant determine that yet. So, if its a straight up, real game with starters on both sides Dallas wins. If Dallas rests players, its a coin flip. Last Coin flip i gave to Washington against Minn, I'll be fair and give to Dallas here.

Even if they were to win, 9-7 might not be good enough. They wont catch the Giants and they stand behind Detroit today and tied with Philly and there are other teams in the mix too.

2003773916011489372_rs.jpg

PLAYOFFS?!?! UH - PLAYOFFS?!?! We're tied for dead last in our division and have only 1 divisional win and we're talking Playoff?

Seeing as how we are only 1 game out of the playoffs at this point, yes we are. Because it is very possible we make it.

I'm not saying that we'd do exceptionally well in the playoffs, I'm just wondering what's possible at this point. Even though it was a loss, today's game suggested this team has the possiblity to close out the season well--so I'm just wondering, *if* (and that's a big if) we do close it out well, how far can we go?

Probably about as far as we've gone the last couple times. It's hard to win on the road. But -- we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for a conference championship appearance -- win or lose.

9-7 will get us in. The Giants are gonna make it for the first WC but the other one is up for grabs. Detroit has tough games against Green Bay on Thurs, Dallas, and will lose one more somewhere. Philly plays the Pats next sunday, and we have the tiebreaker over Detriot and Arizona, also 5-5. All the other teams are 4-6 or worse. Get taylor back, win at TB and we're fine.

Next week, after a win in Tampa, I'll break it down.

Right now, us, Philly, & Arizona are 5-5.

Skins have tiebreaker over both teams, as well as Detroit, who's one game in front right now.

And Detroit has a KILLER schedule left - Green Bay twice, Dallas, Minnesota, San Diego, and Kansas City.

Archived