Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss Probable vs. Cowpokes

DJZSKINS

Thats what the f*** I'm talking about.

Man up! Man up!

Preach it, Brutha!! 'Nuff with the gloom and doom, the Eagles game has long been over with...Sunday's another day, another game...Here's to 7 in a row!! (or 6 of 7, or even 5 of 7!) MAN UP! LET'S DO THIS!!

Moss can be a big help to our offense in the game. Even if he isn't back to his previous form as a dangerous playmaker, he can be a key factor with the rest of our diminished WR corps.

Also, the article mentions that Marcus Washington should be able to play again. Having these two back increases our chances to pull off the upset against Dallas.

This season he's not done much to help the team. The best shows of offense the Skins have had this year were without Moss on the field.

You have a point. But I think that's mainly because he's been injured. If he's still not healthy, don't play him. No sense in risking aggravation or centering your passing game around a player who isn't able to perform up to his standards. But once he's healthy, get his ass in, because I have no doubts that a healthy Moss = good things.

Moss can be a big help to our offense in the game. Even if he isn't back to his previous form as a dangerous playmaker, he can be a key factor with the rest of our diminished WR corps.

Also, the article mentions that Marcus Washington should be able to play again. Having these two back increases our chances to pull off the upset against Dallas.

Having Marcus Washington back is just as big, if not bigger!

He's the Skins' best blitzer, a playmaker, and a smart player......

IMO, he's the best player on the Skins defense, not Sean Taylor.......

Archived