Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss Probable vs. Cowpokes

DJZSKINS

Having Marcus Washington back is just as big, if not bigger!

He's the Skins' best blitzer, a playmaker, and a smart player......

IMO, he's the best player on the Skins defense, not Sean Taylor.......

thats insane. washington is a solid LB nothing more or less. taylor is the best saftey in the league bar none. no saftey gets more respect than taylor. he hits like a shotgun blast to the face, has hands of glue, and is a freight train with speed. him being out for the next few weeks hurts big time.

washington has barely made an impact this season.

thats insane. washington is a solid LB nothing more or less. taylor is the best saftey in the league bar none. no saftey gets more respect than taylor. he hits like a shotgun blast to the face, has hands of glue, and is a freight train with speed. him being out for the next few weeks hurts big time.

Have to agree with you. Washington has been slowed by injuries. His best year was his first year here. He looked like a world beater. Been all down hill after that. Real shame. Makes you wonder how many players could have been Hall of Famer's if not for injuries.

Okay..........:laugh:....... (And no, I dont think Roy's better) If Brian Dawkins were healthy, Taylor wouldn't even be the best Safety in the East, let alone the entire NFL........

Well Marcus has only started 4 games......

I dont think the Skins are using Marcus Washington correctly........:2cents:

He's a great blitzer, he should be rushing the passer more.........:2cents:

Okay..........:laugh:....... (And no, I dont think Roy's better) If Brian Dawkins were healthy, Taylor wouldn't even be the best Safety in the East, let alone the entire NFL........

hes better than dawkins. hes the best saftey in the league. hes stronger, faster, has better hands, and is more feared than dawkins. plus his hits increase the chance of forced fumbles and receivers health being compromised (seriously, if you were a QB, would you put it over the middle if taylor was gonna be there? i think not!)

Well Marcus has only started 4 games......

Dawkins time as the top safety in the East is up. ST has comfortably taken his spot. I have yet to call him the best safety in the NFL, but he is certainly the best in the NFC.

Taylor would've had 9 or 10 INTs this year if it hadn't been for this damn injury

sweet, now he can drop more passes and piss us all off!

explain to me how campbells two best games have both come when moss is off the field? its sad that im not even excited that moss is playing. hes showed absolutely nothing this year aside from 2 or 3 hailmary catches.

Come on, be fair to Moss:

Week 17 2006: 21/31, for 220 yards, 2TDs and 1 INT. Santana had 6 for 103 and a TD (48 yard TD from Randle-El, but still)

Week 16 2006: 13/28 for 204 yards and a 31 yard perfect-strike TD bomb to Moss - one of the most beautiful throws I've seen him make.

Week 13 2006: Santana has 7 grabs for 123 yards including a 42 yard TD pass from Campbell. Not Campbell's greatest day statistically, but goes over 200 yards passing.

Look - Santana has been injured this year. Yes, Campbell has missed him deep several times - but is that Moss' fault? Cambpell has been missing everyone deep. Those will come around - we started to see it against Philly (except on the pass to Lloyd) - the deep ball is coming back. Pretty soon he will be throwing strikes again, IMO. Having Moss on the field can only help him.

Let's stop killing Moss for one terrible game, when he's single-handedly won at least 3 games for this team, and contributed valiantly to countless others.

Come on, be fair to Moss:

Look - Santana has been injured this year. Yes, Campbell has missed him deep several times - but is that Moss' fault? Cambpell has been missing everyone deep. Those will come around - we started to see it against Philly (except on the pass to Lloyd) - the deep ball is coming back. Pretty soon he will be throwing strikes again, IMO. Having Moss on the field can only help him.

Let's stop killing Moss for one terrible game, when he's single-handedly won at least 3 games for this team, and contributed valiantly to countless others.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers:

Great news if this happens, though to be honest, I'd be even happier if Thrash were playing. No, Thrash isn't Moss, not by a long shot; but JC for whatever reason has never developed any timing/chemistry w/ Moss.

Moss is always hurt and when it seems like they may have it down he drops every pass thrown to him..... I hate to say that about Moss because i have his authenic Jersey.

Archived