Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you wore a condom would you have sex with someone who has AIDS?

SUNSTONE

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's the best option because it's the safest.

Connections/Chemistry starts before sex is ever in the picture.

You either have a very strong connection, or you don't.

If that connection is there, then the sex will follow with no problem.

Now between two virgins, they will need some time to learn the whole process, but that comes QUICKLY.

It's like riding a bike.

Sex is about more then just physical chemistry. More then emotional as well. Do they like it or not. Do they like to be in control? Do you like to be in control?

Morning sex? Role play? Are they in tune with their bodies, do they WANT to be in tune with their bodies?

You can be in love with someone, have chemistry in most places, and NOT be sexual compatable. Just like you can have MIND blowing sex with somoene you don't really like.

Nah, I'm not bigger, but maybe I do need magnums???

Do I last longer? Maybe, what's the world record?

On 2 seperate occassions I went 4 hours straight before I finished.

I could have finished at any time, but I held it off.

Don't believe me??? Just ask your wife! :silly: j/k

So let me ask you something? Do you think she ENJOYED 4 hour sex? You seem to think that's a good thing.

Ask any women. It's not. 4 hours stright would leave them raw and sore. Now -Foreplay, sex, more foreplay, more sex for 4 hours would be fine. But 4 hours straight of sex I doubt they found pleasureable.

Maybe you jumped in this conversation late.

This isn't about AIDS, nor is it about someone's wife, or love.

This conversation is about the dangers of sex outside of marriage.

Well then why the hell didn't you ask a question about that?

You asked would you have sex with someone you KNOW has a deadly uncurable disease.

Not would you have sex with a person on the off chance they MIGHT have AIDS.

Congratulations. You're exactly what religion has always been to me, an agenda wrapped up in a big fat bald faced LIE.

Here's hoping AIDS finds you.

~Bang

Bang everyone knows Sunstone acts like an ass-clown on this board, but that last comment was over the line... a bit dissapointing to read actually.

I guess that depends on perspective.

Frankly, I've had enough patience with jackhole liars in my life. I have no use for them, and I'm not always such a nice guy. Especially when it comes to liars.

~Bang

well it was started by one of the ubers...

Anyways. I said no, but lets see...for a guy I think the number is less then 30% of contracting AIDS from a chick unprotected. Then of course with a condom the number goes WAY down. I would say no, but if say Jessica Alba had AIDS and wanted to have sex with me using a condom....I may have to weigh the odds ;)

(:paranoid: j/k :paranoid: )

I might if it was Jessica Alba, but would I be going before, or after, Xameil? :paranoid:

:laugh:

The best option to reduce risk is to wait until your are married.

And that's what society should push, but there are large parts of society(not all) that push casual sex.

The best option to avoid risk is to never have sex at all Sunstone. Certainly getting married isn’t better than that. I mean your wife could cheat or have lied to you from the start. But this thread isn’t about reducing the chance of disease because this could also be accomplished by only sleeping with virgins and going after the born again crowd… that’s a risk reducer too Sunstone . Want to encourage young men to deflower and corrupt instead of date women like them?

You also fail to think about the bigger picture. Men take a massive risk when they get married these days. I think this is a major reason why men don’t want to get married anymore. You stand to lose damn near everything you’ve worked for if you have kids and your wife falls in love with someone else… or turns out to be a cheating whore but the child court predictably ignores that.

Then let’s consider realism. Condoms have been proven to reduce risk. Abstinence only has been proven to fail miserably because humans, being the flawed vessels that they are, refuse to wait until their late 20’s and have found their soul mate to have sex.

I don't speed because I'm afraid of getting a speeding ticket, but yet I still want to speed. So should I just go ahead and speed since I'm doing it anyways in my head?

I think I'm going to go commite adultry with this one blonde. I was afraid of getting caught by her husband, but now I realize that I am doing it anyways in my head, so I'm going to just do it anyways, because I'm already guilty of it.

Sunstone easy question – Are you a moral person if the only reason why you don’t cheat on your wife is fear of getting caught by her?

Yes or no.

Nah, I'm not bigger, but maybe I do need magnums???

Do I last longer? Maybe, what's the world record?

On 2 seperate occassions I went 4 hours straight before I finished.

I could have finished at any time, but I held it off.

Don't believe me??? Just ask your wife!

Talk all you like - I’ve actually gone a few marathon sessions with condoms and you need to relube or change the condom if you go that long. It’s hard to believe you wouldn’t have noticed.

Well then why the hell didn't you ask a question about that?

You asked would you have sex with someone you KNOW has a deadly uncurable disease.

Not would you have sex with a person on the off chance they MIGHT have AIDS.

Congratulations. You're exactly what religion has always been to me, an agenda wrapped up in a big fat bald faced LIE.

Here's hoping AIDS finds you

~Bang

While I think sunstone had a good topic on "would you & Aids" to try and turn it into a "don't have sex debate" is lame. (Bait & Switch)

I can respect everything you said even your stupid comment about religion being a "LIE" but your over the top 12 year old response "Here's hoping AIDS finds you" is over the top.

Grow up dude.

I can respect everything you said even your stupid comment about religion being a "LIE" but your over the top 12 year old response "Here's hoping AIDS finds you" is over the top.

Grow up dude.

Blow me.

You don't like my opinions, put me on ignore.

You pass the stuff off. Personally I feel that people like him are a blight on the planet, and I am not afraid or too PC to say so.

~Bang

Blow me.

You don't like my opinions, put me on ignore.

You pass the stuff off. Personally I feel that people like him are a blight on the planet, and I am not afraid or too PC to say so.

~Bang

1. I'm not queer.. so go find yourself another dude to fullfill your fantasy.

2. You're still an idiot

3. There is my opinion you don't like it put me on ignore :D

:cheers:

1. I'm not queer.. so go find yourself another dude to fullfill your fantasy.

2. You're still an idiot

3. There is my opinion you don't like it put me on ignore :D

:cheers:

I won't ignore you, When you make a comment like I did, you better have the balls enough to stand behind it, and I do.

There is a reason why I stay out of the religious debates, and it's got everything to do with my decidedly negative opinion towards it and those who use it to manipulate and lie to the masses.

But when you get right down to it, I would think the 'idiot' is the one who believes in the big benevolent ghost in the sky. Typically, they have proven themselves to me over and over that they are the most hypocritical and depraved among us.

I don't have any use for that sort of person. Why you do is a question, but I don't really care about the answer, so I don't ask. My whole deal is to let people believe what they want, so long as it gives them peace and doesn't disturb others. Trouble is, most people want to do nothing BUT disturb others who don't fly the same way they do. And this clown is one of them.

So I told the guy to go get AIDS. Woo. Big friggin' deal. So now that makes me the idiot. Well, at least I'm honest and up front about how I feel about it. I don't mask it behind lies and innuendo and nicey-nice PC garbage.

As far as this Sunstone idiot, so long as he lies for the Lord, that makes it ok, I guess. And so now the net nannies must come out and wave their finger at me. Oh well. So be it.

~Bang

I won't ignore you, When you make a comment like I did, you better have the balls enough to stand behind it, and I do.

There is a reason why I stay out of the religious debates, and it's got everything to do with my decidedly negative opinion towards it and those who use it to manipulate and lie to the masses.

But when you get right down to it, I would think the 'idiot' is the one who believes in the big benevolent ghost in the sky. Typically, they have proven themselves to me over and over that they are the most hypocritical and depraved among us.

I don't have any use for that sort of person. Why you do is a question, but I don't really care about the answer, so I don't ask. My whole deal is to let people believe what they want, so long as it gives them peace and doesn't disturb others. Trouble is, most people want to do nothing BUT disturb others who don't fly the same way they do. And this clown is one of them.

So I told the guy to go get AIDS. Woo. Big friggin' deal. So now that makes me the idiot. Well, at least I'm honest and up front about how I feel about it. I don't mask it behind lies and innuendo and nicey-nice PC garbage.

As far as this Sunstone idiot, so long as he lies for the Lord, that makes it ok, I guess. And so now the net nannies must come out and wave their finger at me. Oh well. So be it.

~Bang

It didn't come off as being big, bad, and tough. Telling someone to "go out and get aids" came off as 7th grade, teenaged girl who's boyfriend just broke up with her. Hence the "grow up dude". What I was trying to do was protect man law... but no! :laugh:

I can careless what you think, and that probably goes for most people on the board... when it comes to most posters here.

Wasn't just good enough that sunstone was hanging himself. I was quite getting a kick out of it? :silly:

I am working on 3 hrs of sleep in the past 3 days. So probably tomorrow I'll look back at what I wrote, and feel like a ssa clown. ;)

Archived