Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Gibbs stays or resigns? (meregd with dude's dupilcate of his own poll :) )

RWJ

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

He'll stay through next year. He's a man of his word and will see through his 5 year commitment.......plus, he knows that there are 50,000 + people on extremeskins who don't think that the head coach can EVER be blamed for:

Poor clock management

Poor offensive production/philosophy

Poor team discipline

Blowing 4th quarter leads

I hope he leaves or is fired. He clearly doesn't have what it takes anymore. Our clock management, play calling, 2 min drills, turnovers, blown leads, and lack of red zone production have crippled this team for the last 4 years. Along with that his personnel decisions as a GM have been terrible. Just look at how many draft picks and free agents we've had, how many of those we've actually signed, and how they've produced. We pay the most to get the least out of players.

I don't want another year of being kicked in the crotch agian. I except a lose to the cowboys or giants because their fans are decent but a lose to the eagles has given that fan base hope and a ticket to rub it in our faces for the entire year.

Archived