Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hillary did Stiff her! And Hard.

USS Redskins

:laugh: this is turning into Tip-Gate ... there's either some employee from the restaurant who is $100 richer and keeping their mouth shut or some campaign worker who really doesn't want to admit that they forgot to leave a tip.

...in any case, I bet somebody's job is now going to be to leave a tip in front of Hillary everywhere she eats from now on.

i'm not hillary fan, but honestly, i don't see the big deal. so someone screwed up and forgot to leave a tip. it wasn't anyone intentionally being cheap. i am 100% suer it was honest mistake. obviously they intended to leave a tip (would make no sense for a political campaign to be intentionally stiffign working folks). big friggin deal.

if we don't save our jeers and chides for the REAL issues, then nothing we say carries any weight. making a fuss over something this superficial just makes it harder to make any REAL points in the future. save it, dude.

i'm not hillary fan, but honestly, i don't see the big deal. so someone screwed up and forgot to leave a tip. it wasn't anyone intentionally being cheap. i am 100% suer it was honest mistake. obviously they intended to leave a tip (would make no sense for a political campaign to be intentionally stiffign working folks). big friggin deal.

if we don't save our jeers and chides for the REAL issues, then nothing we say carries any weight. making a fuss over something this superficial just makes it harder to make any REAL points in the future. save it, dude.

QFT. Can't believe the lengths that some will go to smear a politician.

Maybe you have a different perspective on personal integrity.

What in the world does personal integrity have to do with this?

They provide a service, the customer is not obligated to tip. There is no definitive payment. They ask to be paid according to how well they provide a service.

If I were the server I would be pissed the restaurant doesn't have an automatic gratuity of 18% added on large party checks. I wouldn't run around the interweb ****ing about getting stiffed.

You know what?!?! I can't stand Hilary Clinton. I think she is a vile and loathsome human being, but this type of **** is just getting old. It could have been an oversight. I saw a report that stated that someone else left her a $100 tip on a different check. Who really knows what the truth is and who really cares?

If this is what it takes for you to realize that a candidate might not be for you then you probably haven't been paying too much attention to their platform in the first place.

Who cares, I mean really. It doesn't go against her personal integrity so let it go.

The servers should know getting stiffed is part of the job. Get over it or get a new job.

hold on a second. just out of curiosity have you ever worked in the restaurant business??? servers/waiters get paid 3.66 an hour here at rubyu tuesday in palm beach county florida. and every time a customer leaves a tip on credit card, it gets taxed and taken out of their paychecks. so on average a paycheck will be around 50 dollars a week.

to say that getting stiffed is "part of the job" is just absurd. would you be okay with it if you showed up and worked you shift at your job, and then at the end of the day your boss just doesnt feel like paying you???

hold on a second. just out of curiosity have you ever worked in the restaurant business??? servers/waiters get paid 3.66 an hour here at rubyu tuesday in palm beach county florida. and every time a customer leaves a tip on credit card, it gets taxed and taken out of their paychecks. so on average a paycheck will be around 50 dollars a week.

to say that getting stiffed is "part of the job" is just absurd. would you be okay with it if you showed up and worked you shift at your job, and then at the end of the day your boss just doesnt feel like paying you???

Right, but every cash tip is not taxed?

No, waiters just don't report those earnings and cheat the federal gov't on MILLIONS each year.

Right, but every cash tip is not taxed?

No, waiters just don't report those earnings and cheat the federal gov't on MILLIONS each year.

yes actually they do report those. at the end of your shift when you clock out, you report the number of direct and indirect tips you recieved. but still only one of like every 20 pays with cash these days. lol

Archived