Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO calls out Plaxico Burress

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Ok, other then Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, and Roy Williams, then, yes TO, the only other receiver on your level is Moss...

T.O is better than all those guys you listed save Chad Johnson.

The rest aren't even close to ever being on T.O's level.

And I'd take TO on my team over Plax any day of the week.

Ok, other then Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, and Roy Williams, then, yes TO, the only other receiver on your level is Moss...

I would likely take any of those guys over TO, particularly if you take age into consideration.

Fitz, Edwards and Williams are definately the future of the position. TO is getting old.

As for THIS season... I suppose TO is as good as any of them on the field, but that won't be the case for much longer. :2cents:

Moss is on another level completely. The guy is a freak of an athlete, and when he's motivated and playing hard, there is no one that even compares. Sorry TO, you're living in a fantasy if you think you are on Randy's level.

And I think Steve Smith gets overlooked sometimes, but after Moss, he is the guy I take. He can absolutely take over the game when he's on.

TO is great, but his hands are not good enough to be an all time elite receiver, IMO. He drops too many passes.

Braylon Ewards is not on TO's level. Maybe this year he is but he hasn't put up these numbers year after year like TO.

Same with Fitzgerald imo.

Don't be a football n00b, Edwards isn't a VET like T.O. is so you know that is impossible and Fitz plays for the cardinals........

Both would be probowlers on other teams....

P.S.~ Nether moss nor TO made the pro Bowl but Fitz did.....

Archived